生病就医常用语

用叫医生吗? Do you need a doctor?

Yes, I think so.

是的,请叫医生吧!

Do you want me to get a doctor?

Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)

请叫救护车。

Please call an ambulance.

*ambulance“救护车”。

We need an ambulance now.Please get an ambulance.

我要看病。

I'd like to see a doctor.

我觉得身体不舒服。

I'm not feeling well.

你能帮我请位医生吗?

Could you send me a doctor?

你怎么啦?

What's wrong with you?/ What's the matter?/ Is anything wrong?

是什么症状?

What are your symptoms?

*symptom“症状”。

量一下体温吧。

Let me check your temperature.

*temperature“体温”、“温度”。

吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?

Did you eat something unusual?

量一下血压吧。

Let me check your blood pressure.

你常服用什么药?

Are you taking any medication regularly?

*一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。

我没服用任何药。

I'm not taking any medication.

*medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。

Is that so? (是吗?)

我哪儿不好?

What's wrong with me?

严重吗?

Is it serious

你不舒服吗?

Are you feeling okay?

*见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。

Do you feel all right?

你怎么了? What's wrong?

*wrong “身体不舒服”。

I'm not feeling well.

(我觉得身体有点不对劲。)

Is anything wrong?/ Are you okay?/ What's the matter?

*matter“问题”、“麻烦”。Is everything all right?

你的脸色真不好。

You look pale.

*pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”

You look pale. Are you okay?

(你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)

I guess I'm just tired.

(我想可能是有点儿累了。)

You don't look well.

(你看上去身体不太好。)

我觉得难受。

I don't feel well.

  Please sit down for a while.

(你坐会儿吧。)

I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。

You don't look well.

*look“看上去……”。

  I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

她昏过去了。

She passed out.

*pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

我觉得难受。

I feel sick./ I don't feel well./ I feel bad.

我肚子疼。I have a stomachache.

*stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

How long have you had it?

(疼多长时间了?)

Did you eat too much?

(是不是吃多了?)

My stomach hurts.

隐隐作痛。

I have a dull pain.

钻心地疼。

I have a sharp pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a throbbing pain.

*throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

我感到巨痛。

I have a piercing pain.

*pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像针扎似地疼。

I have a stabbing pain.

*stab“刺”、“针扎”。

我拉肚子了。

I have diarrhea.

*diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。

I have food poisoning.

血压高/低。I have high/low blood pressure.

*blood pressure“血压”。

我头疼。

I have a headache./ My head hurts. / My head is pounding.

What happened, sir?

(你怎么了?)

I have a splitting headache.

(我的头像裂了似地疼。)

我牙疼。I have a toothache./ I have a toothache.

(我牙疼。)

My tooth hurts. /My tooth is killing me.

(我的牙疼死了。)

When did it start?

(什么时候开始的?)

我头晕目眩。

I feel dizzy.

我浑身没劲。

I feel sluggish./ I feel tired.

我没有一点儿食欲。I don't have any appetite.

*appetite“食欲”。

I don't have any appetite.

(我没有食欲。)

You should eat something.

(那你也得吃点儿东西。)

I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)

我有点儿感冒。

I have a slight cold.

我浑身发冷。

I feel chilly.

Here, wear my jacket.

(给,穿上我的夹克吧。)

我得了重感冒。

I have a bad cold.

鼻子堵了。

I have a stuffy nose.

*stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。

我在流鼻涕。

I have a runny nose.

*runny“流鼻涕的”。

My nose is running./ My nose won't stop running.

我有点儿发烧。

I have a bit of a fever.

我好像发烧了。I think I have a fever./ I think I have a fever.

(我好像发烧了。)

Let's check.

(试试表。)

我在发高烧。

I have a high temperature.

我想吐。I feel like throwing up./ I feel nauseous.

好疼!/好烫! Ouch!

*常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。/ Be careful! (小心点儿。)

Ow!/ It hurts!

痒痒。

It's itchy.

啊嚏! Ahchoo!

Bless you. (多保重。)

我腿骨折了。

I broke my leg.

What happened?

(你怎么了?)

要打多长时间石膏?

How long will the cast be on?

*cast“石膏”。

How long will the cast be on?

(要打多长时间石膏?)

One more month.

(还得有一个月。)

我把手给烫了。

I burned my hand./  How did you burn your hand?

(怎么烫着的?)

我崴脚了。

I sprained my ankle.

*sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。

How? (怎么弄的?)

I sprained it playing golf.

(是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)

I twisted my ankle.

(我崴脚了。)

Well, I can call for help.

(那,我叫人来帮忙。)

你把感冒传染给我了。

I caught a cold from you.

我必须静养。

I must stay in bed.

*stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。

我肩膀酸痛。I have stiff shoulders.

*肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。/ My shoulders are stiff.

我眼睛发酸。 My eyes are tired.

有谁受伤了? Is somebody hurt?

我退烧了。My fever has gone down.

我咳嗽不止。I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

我嗓子疼。My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。/ I have a sore throat.

我流血了。 It's bleeding.

我这儿割破了。 I've got a cut here./ I have a cut here.

好疼。It hurts.

我被蜜蜂蜇了。 I got stung by a bee

我需要动手术吗?

Do I need an operation?

I don't think that will be necessary.

(我想没必要。)

Will I have to have an operation?

要花很长时间吗? Will it take long?

我可以洗澡吗?

Can I take a bath?/ Can I bathe?

我可以喝酒吗?

Is it okay to drink?

*询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。

Is it all right to drink?May I drink?

我一定要住院吗?

Should I be hospitalized?

*hospitalize “让……住院”。

你发烧吗?

Do you have a fever?/  I don't know. I don't have a thermometer.

(不知道,我没有体温计。

Do you have a high temperature?

我觉得好多了。I feel better.

How do you feel? (怎么样了?)

I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)

我觉得没什么好转。I don't feel any better./ I still don't feel well.

你的病好了吗? Are you alright again?

*用于询问别人的病是否康复。

Are you well again?

Are you yourself again?/ Are you back to normal again?

他去世了。 He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。

生病就医常用语_第1张图片
图片发自App

你可能感兴趣的:(生病就医常用语)