飞鸟集 21-30

21

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面

22

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

23

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent? "I am a mere flower..

`“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”“我不过是一朵花。”`

24

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

`休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。`

25

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

26

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

`神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。`

27

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。

28

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

`啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。`

29

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."

`我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”`

30

Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way..

`“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”`

你可能感兴趣的:(飞鸟集 21-30)