英语流利说 Level4 Unit3 Part3 - Landlord Trouble

Landlord Trouble房东的麻烦

You don't look good.你看起来气色不好。

Is something bothering you?你有什么烦心事吗?

Yes, it's my landlord.是的,我的房东。

Oh, it there something wrong with your flat?哦,你的公寓有什么问题吗?

No, there is nothing wrong with the flat.不,这套公寓没有什么问题。

But I'm going to have to move out.但我得搬出去。

What's wrong with her flat? Nothing.她的公寓怎么了?什么都没有。

Why do you have to move out?你为什么要搬出去?

For the last two months a friend has been staying with me.在过去的两个月里,一个朋友一直和我住在一起。

She is staying until she can find a job.她要一直呆到找到工作为止。

That's nice of you.你真好。

Yes, but I'm not supposed to have anyone staying there.是的,但是我不应该让任何人呆在那里。

Was that in the rental agreement?租金协议上有吗?

Yes, it was.是的,它是。

It's okay if a friend stays for a few days, but not for more than that.朋友呆上几天是可以的,但不能超过几天。

Her friend was going to stay until she could find a job.她的朋友打算一直呆到她找到工作为止。

So you broke the agreement, even though it was for a good reason.所以你违反了协议,尽管这是有原因的。

Anyway, one of my neighbors told the landlord about my friend.不管怎样,我的一个邻居把我朋友的事告诉了房东。

So now I'm in trouble.现在我有麻烦了。

The landlord is angry and says she can't trust me.房东很生气,说她不信任我。

That's ridiculous.那太荒唐了。

I told her about my friend and how I'm trying to help her, but she doesn't care.我告诉她我朋友的事,告诉她我正努力帮助她,但她不在乎。

Who told landlord about her friend? a neighbor谁告诉房东她朋友的事?一个邻居

She doesn't look good because she has to move out of her flat.她看起来不太好,因为她不得不搬出她的公寓

Wow, she doesn't sound very nice.哇,她听起来不太好。

That's right, she isn't nice.没错,她不太好。

She is just interested in money.她只对钱感兴趣。

In fact, she is going to keep my security deposit.事实上,她会保留我的保证金。

How can she do that?她怎么能那么做呢?

Nothing is damage, right?没有什么是损害,对吧?

Right, everything in the flat is fine.对,公寓里一切都很好。

She's keeping the deposit because I broke the rental agreement.因为我违反了租赁协议,所以她保留了押金。

What is the landlord going to keep? The security deposit.房东会留下什么?押金。

What about your rent?你的房租呢?

Yes, that's another problem.是的,这是另一个问题。

I've already paid three months rent, so I hope I get it back.我已经付了三个月的房租,希望能收回来。

What can you do if she doesn't return it?如果她不还你怎么办?。

I don't know.我不知道

I'll talk to my agent.我要和我的经纪人谈谈。

He's nice, and maybe he can help.他很好,也许他能帮上忙。

Maybe I should refuse to leave the flat until I get it back.

也许我应该拒绝离开公寓,直到我把它拿回来。

Be sure to take pictures of the flat.一定要拍公寓的照片。

What for?对什么?

Just to show the condition of the flat.只是想看看房子的情况。

Then she can't say your friend damage it in anyway.那她就不能说你朋友把它弄坏了。

Good idea.好主意。

She's a small-minded, evil woman.她是个心胸狭窄、邪恶的女人。

I should never have rented it from her in the first place.

我一开始就不应该从她那里租的。

How many months rent has she paid in advance ? she has paid three months rent in advance.她预付了几个月的房租?她已经预付了三个月的房租

你可能感兴趣的:(英语流利说 Level4 Unit3 Part3 - Landlord Trouble)