继承之战第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
Where the fuck am I? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
Jesus. | 老天 |
Logan? | 洛根 |
Logan? | 洛根 |
Logan, where are you? | 洛根 你在哪儿 |
- Logan! - Oh, fuck. | -洛根-我操 |
Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
It's OK. | 没事的 |
We're in the new place. | 我们在一个新地方 |
- I'm sorry. - It's OK. | -对不起-没事 |
What's that, man? | 你说啥 老兄 |
- We're here, Mr. Roy. - This is it. | -我们到了 罗伊先生-就是今天 |
完整版请点击 | |
This is the day we make it happen, Fikret. | 今天就是我们创造历史的日子 费克雷 |
You're the man, Mr. Roy. | 您是天选之人 罗伊先生 |
You're the man. | 祝您成功 |
We good? | 可以了吗 |
Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
Hey, hey, hey, buddy. | 伙计们 |
继承之战单词统计
继承之战高频单词统计
Good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
So, are we ready to fuck or what? | 咱们准备好大干一场了吗 |
Yeah... OK. | 好... 好吧 |
Look, I-I'm really sorry, | 我说 真的很遗憾 |
but it looks like there's an issue. | 似乎出了点问题 |
Come on, I came all the way up here, dude. | 拜托 我这么大老远都来了 哥们 |
Yeah, I'm sorry... | 很遗憾... |
Uh, dude. | 哥们 |
OK. | 好吧 |
Listen, you know I love what you do, right? | 听着 你知道我喜欢你做的事 对吧 |
I'd love to keep you and your team in place, Lawrence. | 我很想让你和你的团队继续做下去 劳伦斯 |
I think Vaulter is the shiz. | 沃尔特烂得像屎 |
We're the shiz? | 我们很烂吗 |
Yeah. | 对 |
What's it gonna take? | 还有什么条件 |
You want me to send a vintage Jaguar over to your house today? | 就算要我今天往你家运一台古董捷豹 |
I'll do it. | 我也会照做 |
Um, s-sure. Look, um... | 我明白 但是... |
I just think bottom line, | 就底价而言 |
I can deliver a lot more value for our shareholders. | 我要为自家股东们创造更大的价值 |
I hope we haven't inconvenienced you. | 希望这不会对你造成困扰 |
I see you. I see this. | 我算明白了 |
We appreciate your interest in our little outfit, | 谢谢贵司对我们小团队的认可 |
but I think that's it. | 但到此为止吧 |
Come on. That's it? | 别这样 到此为止吗 |
That's not it. What the fuck happened? | 不能这样结束 搞毛线呢 |
Yo, hang on. | 等一下 |
Hold up, hold up. | 慢着 慢着 |
- You get the message? - What? | -你收到消息了吗-什么 |
I'm not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company. | 我不会让你们这些穴居人们掠夺我的公司 |
Ever. | 永远不会 |
I'm sorry? | 什么 |
You're a bunch of bloated dinosaurs | 你们就是群傲慢的恐龙 |
who didn't even notice the monkeys swinging by till yesterday. | 快饿死了才发现猴子就在眼皮底下跑 |
Well, fuck you, daddy's boy. | 总之 去你妈的 小屁孩 |
Hey, come on. Don't blow this up. | 别这样 这事儿不能吹 |
I got a track record from founding | 我手里有一份销售记录 |
one of the most exciting new media brands in the world. | 来自世界上最新潮的媒体品牌之一 |
And what do you got? | 你有什么 |
Track marks from shooting junk? | 射击废物留下的痕迹吗 |
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
Thanks for coming down. It was great to meet you. | 谢谢你来 很高兴见到你 |
Sorry this isn't going to work out. | 但这事儿谈不成的 |
No, it's gonna work out. | 不 可以的 |
No, it isn't. | 不 真的不行 |
Take care, dude. | 保重 哥们 |
Fuck. What the fuck, Frank? | 操 这他妈怎么回事 弗兰克 |
- I...- How can we salvage this? | -我...-我们该怎么补救 |
You still want to pursue this? | 你还想谈这单吗 |
Yeah, of course I wanna pursue. | 废话 我当然想继续谈 |
I wanna announce. | 还要开发布会 |
This is part of the whole thing. | 这是计划的一部分 |
This is the secret sauce. | 是秘密武器 |
Do we need to sweeten the offer? | 我们要给个更诱人的出价吗 |
You wanna bump the offer another point? | 你想把出价再提高一个点吗 |
Do you wanna call your dad? | 要给你爸打电话吗 |
Do I wanna call my dad? | 要给我爸打电话吗 |
No, I don't wanna call my dad. | 不 我不想给我爸打电话 |
Do you wanna call your dad? | 你要给你爸打一个吗 |
- No. - No? | -不-不用吗 |
Do you wanna call your dad? | 你要打吗 |
Does anybody wanna call their dad? | 还有人要给老爸打电话的吗 |
OK, nobody wants to talk to their fucking dad. | 行 没人想他妈跟自己老爸讲话 |
So, we've started, so let's buy this fucking company. | 那么 既然开始了 就把那破公司买下来 |
I'm pushing the bid to 120. OK? | 把报价提到1.2亿 行吗 |
OK. | 可以 |
How's it going? | 进行得如何 |
Yeah, I'm right in the middle, Dad. | 挺好的 还在努力 爸 |
Did you close? | 成功了吗 |
Yeah, it's OK. | 还算顺利 |
We're not quite closed. | 但离成功还差一点 |
I'm going to 120. | 我打算提到1.2亿 |
So, that's good. | 所以 还行 |
and are we still good for the announcement? | 咱们还能办发布会吧 |
Uh-huh. | 可以 |
Great, 'cause obviously I'm soft floating | 那就好 因为显然我这边 |
to, you know like, Frank and Rava, | 还要软处理弗兰克和拉瓦 |
and there's gossip getting soft floated. | 而且有人在传播谣言 |
By who? | 谁 |
Uh, by the ether. | 就 网民吧 |
I don't know. | 我也不知道 |
Hey, hey, happy birthday, you old geezer. | 对了 生日快乐 怪老头 |
Look, it's exciting. | 你看 这事儿激动人心 |
This is gonna be great for you, Dad. | 会对你有好处的 老爹 |
Mm-hmm. I'm excited. | 我很激动 |
Waystar Royco is a family. | 韦斯达·罗伊科是个大家庭 |
完整版请点击 | |
A family that spans four continents, | 这个家庭横跨四大洲 |
50 countries, three divisions: | 五十个国家 拥有三个部门: |
Entertainment, News and Resorts. | 娱乐部 新闻部和度假区部 |
Working together | 协同合作 |
to provide a net that can hold the world, | 共同编织成一张网络包罗世界 |
or catapult it forward | 推动世界向前 |
to the next adventure! | 致下一段征程 |
Joining Waystar Royco, you're joining | 加入韦斯达·罗伊科 |
one of the most dynamic news and entertainment companies | 就是加入世界上最具活力的 |
in the world. | 新闻娱乐公司之一 |
Feel it! | 用心感受 |
OK, how's everyone feeling? | 好的 大家觉得怎么样 |
- Great! - Great! | -好极了-很棒 |
Excellent! | 很好 |
Hey. You in the room? | 你在听吗 |
OK. Well, let's go out and give these kids | 好 那这就出去给孩子们留下 |
the best day of their lives, huh? | 最美好难忘的回忆吧 |
Feel it! | 用心感受 |
- Feel it! - Feel it! | -用心感受-用心感受 |
Hi! | 你好 |
Hi, Doderick! | 你好 道德里克 |
Hi! | 你好啊 |
Good morning! | 早上好 |
It's Doderick! | 是道德里克 |
Whoo! It's me, Doderick! | 是我呢 我就是道德里克 |
Hey, happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
Don't pull on my tail! | 别拽我的尾巴 |
Don't hit Doderick! | 别打道德里克 |
Hey! | 喂 |
Quit it! | 住手 |
Wait, OK. Please get off. | 等一下 行吗 请下去 |
Can you fuck off? | 能滚下去吗 |
Can you just get the fuck off? | 给我滚下去 |
Ew! | 呕 |
He's puking out of his eyes! | 他的眼睛在呕吐 |
Protein spill. | 蛋白质泄露而已 |
OK, this way, this way. Come on. | 过来 过来 往这边来 |
Greg? | 格雷格 |
Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
How... Are you OK? How's it going? | 你... 还好吗 工作怎么样了 |
Mom, sorry, but I sort of screwed up. | 妈 对不起 我好像闯祸了 |
Well, not me, actually, but this kid. | 其实不是我 而是那小孩 |
Greg. | 格雷格 |
So, this kid smoked a joint in my car. | 有个小孩在我车里抽了一根大麻 |
A kid. | 小孩 |
Like this hitchhiker kid that I | 就今早我接上的那个 |
picked up this morning, like earlier this morning. | 搭便车的小孩 早些时候那会儿 |
'Cause it was raining and I didn't want... | 因为那时在下雨 我不想... |
I didn't want him to get sexually assaulted? | 不想他被坏人性骚扰之类的 |
Greg. | 格雷格 |
Before I could even say anything... | 我还没说啥呢... |
What the fuck? | 你搞毛呢 |
Aggressively takes out... | 他上车就点了一根... |
Have you ever seen, like, so, a doobie? | 就是你知不知道 那种 大麻烟 |
And the car smelled like skunk weed. | 车里都是焦臭的大麻味儿 |
And then I guess I smelled like it. | 我身上也是那味 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字