亿万第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

亿万第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You're in need of correction, aren't you? 你渴望接受调教对吗
Yeah.
I might leave marks. 可能会留下痕迹
Not a great idea. 这可不太好
That's not a no. 这可不算拒绝
That's got to burn. 烫得厉害吧
Let me fix it. 我来帮你缓解一下
See, what you have to understand, Michael, 迈克你要明白
is that this is a fucked up free zone. 这里他妈的是自由区
Guys who sit in Chuck's chair become mayor. 坐查克位子的人会成为市长
Governor. 州长
We have to be beyond reproach. 我们不能给别人落下口实
So no tinder at the goddamn office, okay? 办公室里容不得一丝火星明白吗
完整版请点击
It feels like yesterday I was telling you all this. 这些话像是我昨天才跟你说过
Mm, 18 months ago. 是18个月前
Added some stuff of my own in there. 还加了一些我自己的话
Yeah. Tinder. I heard. 对火星嘛我听到了
Come on. He's waiting. 来吧他在等着呢
Well, off the record, the, uh, Attorney General's 私下告诉你司法部长
亿万单词统计

亿万高频单词统计
always happy to take my recommendations 在任命联邦法官时
on who to appoint to the federal bench. 总是愿意采纳我的建议
Very good. 很好
Thank you. 谢谢
Sir. 长官
Okay, guys. What do we got on deck? 好我们手头上有什么案子
Progress report on two of the open investigations. 两起公开调查案件的进度报告
Ari Spyros from the S.E.C... 证券交易委员会的阿里·斯派罗
Call back. 等会儿回电话
...is here. 到了
I'm sorry, sir. He... he wouldn't... 对不起长官他他不愿
It's fine, Kim. It's okay. Thank you. 没事金没事谢谢
Well, Spyros. 斯派罗
What's the occasion? 什么风把你吹来了
We're not interviewing right now. 我们现在不是在面谈
Funny. Here. 有意思这个
This got your panties all sticky? 就是这东西让你尿裤子了
Drenched. 湿透了
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals. 珀萨姆制药出现可疑交易模式
One of my grunts riding the Midas 我一个手下幸运地
spotted a days-long buy spike. 发现了持续数日的买入高峰
Yeah, get me Spyros. 我找斯派罗
Take a look. 看看
You can all study the charts, 你们可以尽可能地好好分析图表
or I can give you the answers to the test. 或者我也可以把调查结果告诉你们
- Please. - Lenny Bosco... Old Oaks Investments. -请说-兰尼·博斯克老橡树投资
Peter Decker... Quaker Ridge Financial. 皮特·德克尔贵格山脊金融
Dan Margolis... Century Capital. 丹·马格里斯世纪资产
These three small firms 这三家小公司
all knew exactly when to buy and when to sell the stock. 对股票买进卖出的时间点掌握得非常准确
They had inside information. 他们有内部信息
You must get pings like that every day. 你们一定每天都能接收到这样的信息吧
We do. 没错
So? Get them talking and fine them. 所以呢找他们谈话向他们罚款啊
It's bigger than that. 事情没这么简单
All three firms have links to Bobby Axelrod. 三家公司都与波比·阿克斯罗德有关
Bobby fucking Axelrod. Man of the people. 他娘的波比·阿克斯罗德出身平民
You only have that exact look on your face when you're here. 你只有在这儿才会露出这副表情
The pizza's just really fucking good. 这儿的披萨真的好吃极了
Take a bite. 尝一口
亿万中英对照台词本截图

亿万中英对照台词本截图
It's good. 不错
Good? That is a thing of beauty. 只是不错吗分明是美味
That's why we lived in here when we were kids. 这就是我们从小住在这儿的原因
I don't usually open for breakfast, guys. 各位我这儿早上一般不营业
You want another? 还要一份吗
I do.
We want 'em all. 全都要了
All? 全部
I want to come in with you. 我想加盟你
Partner up. 合伙经营
What the fuck did you tell him, kid? 小子你他妈跟他瞎说什么
I don't want no charity. 我不需要施舍
Look, all I told him was the truth, Bruno, okay? 我只是把实情告诉他了布鲁诺
That I got a call from a guy 有人打电话跟我说
who said he was coming in here with a falafel shop, 他要在这儿开一家沙拉三明治店
and would I contract the rebuild. 问我能否承包室内改造
And when I asked you about it, 我问你这事的时候
you said that you were getting squeezed by a new landlord. 你说你被新房东压榨
And when I got that call, I made a couple calls of my own. 我接到电话后就打了几通电话
Falafel shop goes in the mall. 沙拉三明治店进驻商场
We lock in you in on a 20-year lease, 我们给你签了20年的租约
and I cover the overage. 超额部分我承担
I-I-I don't know, Bobby. 这这样好吗波比
Come on. What is there to know? 你还需要了解什么
You let me slide for weeks without paying 以前我每天放学后来你这儿
when I was coming in here every day after school. 一连几周不付钱你也由着我
That was just 'cause you were a good customer. 那是因为你是个好顾客
Which I want to keep being. 我想继续做个好顾客
Nothing changes. 一如当年
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢谢谢
I'd love to tell you I knew you'd grow up 我想告诉你我早知道你长大后
to become what you did, 会成为这样的人
but to be honest, I had no idea. 但老实说我真没想到
That makes two of us. 我也一样
Come here.
Thanks. 谢谢
Bobby, we are ready to roll on something sweet. 波比有个好机会我们准备下手
I think you'll want to piggyback. 我想你一定有兴趣参一脚
What do you got? 什么情况
Lumetherm Power getting bought by Electric Sun. 鲁姆瑟姆能源被电阳收购
Price is 35. 价格为41美元股票交易价格为35美元
We're looking at a 17% bump 我们预期交易完成后的两周内
in two weeks when the deal closes. 股价将上涨17%
Annualized, that's $442... 按年计算就是442美元
I'd love to size up. 据我估算
完整版请点击
Maybe you buy 2 million shares for the main fund. 买两百万股就能成为主力资金
- Sounds about right. - Great. -听起来没什么问题-很好
Scott Kazawitz's name is being floated as the new chairman. 盛传斯科特·卡兹维兹是新任董事长
Kazawitz. 卡兹维兹
That's a new piece of information. 这是新信息
Well, that's what you pay me for. 你花钱聘我不就是为这个
Who said this deal is gonna close? 谁说这次交易快结束了
Ben said it would this morning. 本今天早上说的
Me? Everyone's saying it. 我吗大家都这么说
Who is this? 这谁
My new analyst. 我新请的分析师
Well, if we hired you, you must be a genius. 我们会雇用你你一定是个天才
Yale? 耶鲁毕业
Stanford. Then Wharton. 斯坦福然后去了沃顿商学院
Okay, Stanford-Wharton. 好斯坦福-沃顿高材生
Electric Sun is controlled by Kazawitz. 卡兹维兹控股电阳
He also owns 19.3% of Lumetherm 他也持有19.3%的鲁姆瑟姆股份
backdoored through his stake in Southern Wind. 因为他和南方风能利害攸关才偷偷拿到的
You see that block trade last Thursday come out of Merrill? 你知道上周四美林的那笔大宗交易吗
Yeah. That was Fortress 知道那是富塞视
cashing out their shorts before the merger. 想在并购前把资金短缺的部分套现
Wasn't it? 不是吗
Trade was at 12:52, when everyone was at lunch, 交易是在12:52进行的那是午餐时间
which tells me they wanted it to be missed. 也就意味着他们不想被他人知道
You guys caught it, which is something, I guess. 可你们注意到了有点本事
But you're looking at it backward. 但你们看待这个事情的方向不对
Electric Sun's offer was just a ploy 电阳出的价是为了暂时支持鲁姆瑟姆
to temporarily prop up Lumetherm. 而耍的花招
Typical Kazawitz play to bail on a loser. He's an animal. 典型的科兹维兹式背弃输家手段他很无情
The block trade was Kazawitz getting out of Southern Wind, 那笔大宗交易让科兹维兹摆脱南方风能
getting out of Lumetherm. 摆脱鲁姆瑟姆
He rode the story, now he's out, 他操控全局现已置身事外
which means you need to be out. 这意味着你得出来
In fact, short. 实际上要卖空
It'll slide to $32 and change after word breaks. 股价将跌至32美元谈判破裂后还会变
That's a good catch, Axe. 这一手真漂亮阿克斯
My cholesterol's high enough. 我的胆固醇够高了
Don't butter my ass, Danzig. Just get smarter. 别说这些腻歪我丹泽学聪明点
Your read was good with the information you had. 你对手头上的信息解读得不错
You're new. You'll figure it out. 你还是新人会明白的
Or you'll be gone. 否则就给我走人
Jesus Christ. 老天爷啊
Yeah. And he went to Hofstra. 对啊他念的是霍夫斯特拉大学
This is big. It's criminal. 这事可闹大了是犯罪啊
And I want to be a part of treeing Bobby Axelrod. 我也想抱波比·阿克斯罗德大腿了
Hey, I want to be an astronaut, 我还想当宇航员呢
but, uh, you know, I get airsick in choppy weather. 可你得知道天气要是不好我也会晕机
Your burden of proof is lower. 你的举证责任要轻一些
They'll talk to you 他们愿意和你谈
because they're happy to pay a fine and move on. 因为他们很乐意交完罚款然后接着干
I'm at the coalface. 我可是干活跑腿的一线员工
And I really don't appreciate you strolling in here 我真不想看到你在这儿溜达
and telling me how to deploy my resources 教我如何调配我的资源
because you can't build your own fucking case. 因为你他妈的都没法自己立案
I get it. You guys are rock stars. 我懂了你们是摇滚明星
Yeah, we get it. You want to be one, too. 对我们也懂了你也想加入

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(亿万第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)