英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Exactly what is it that you hired me to do? | 你雇用我到底要做什么 |
Someone sent that note to my wife. | 有人把那张字条寄给我妻子 |
I need to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
Some secrets were discovered. | 一些秘密被发现 |
After mom died, | 我妈妈去世之后 |
I started remembering what happened to Dana. | 我开始回忆起发生在丹娜身上的事 |
Who's Dana? | 丹娜是谁 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
Some secrets were uncovered. | 另一些秘密被揭开 |
It could be anyone of these guys she's having an affair with. | 她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染 |
Don't worry. I'm not letting her out of my sight. | 别担心她逃不出我的法眼 |
And some secrets... | 还有一些秘密... |
Jordana Geist managed to get her work done. | 乔丹娜·盖斯特就能完成任务 |
How do you cram it all in? | 你怎么能干这么多活 |
...were shared. | 被分享 |
That's ADD medication. | 这药是治注意力缺乏症的 |
Competition. It means different things to different people. | 竞争通常因人而异 |
In suburbia, it means keeping up with the Joneses. | 在郊区竞争意味着跟上邻居的脚步 |
On Wisteria Lane, that means | 在紫藤郡那就意味着 |
keeping up with Bree Van de Kamp. | 向布里·范德坎普看齐 |
Everyone knew Bree had the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. | 众所周知布里拥有紫藤郡最美的草坪 |
And no one begrudged her this. | 没有人嫉妒她这点 |
No one, that is, except Martha Huber, | 除了玛莎·胡博 |
whose own lawn paled in comparison. | 和布里相比她家的草坪就稍显逊色 |
No matter how carefully she trimmed, | 无论她如何仔细修剪 |
or how lovingly she watered... | 辛勤灌溉 |
or how generously she fertilized, | 抑或是毫不吝啬地施肥 |
the grass was always greener on the other side of the fence. | 篱笆那头的草坪还是比她的要绿一些 |
Hello, Victor. How are you today? | 维克多你好吗 |
- Out jogging again? - I can't... catch my breath. | -又去跑步了-我透不过气了 |
Would you like a slurp from my hose? | 要不要就着我的水管喝点水 |
Victor? | 维克多 |
完整版请点击 | |
Victor? | 维克多 |
Don't worry. I'm gonna get an ambulance. | 别怕我这去叫救护车 |
Then one day, Mrs. Huber finally got | 这一天胡博太太终于等到 |
the chance to mow down the competition. | 机会来打败对手 |
Help! Somebody help! | 救命有没有人啊 |
What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
He collapsed on your hydrangeas. Call 911! | 他昏倒在你的绣花球上快打911 |
Yes, Mrs. Huber understood the first rule of competition | 胡博太太明白竞争的第一守则 |
In order to win, you have to want it more. | 为了赢得胜利你得伺机而动 |
When I was alive, | 当我还在世的时候 |
my friends and I came together once a month | 我和我的朋友每个月都会聚首于 |
for a meeting of the Wisteria Lane book club. | 紫藤郡读书俱乐部的会议 |
We found the problems of literary characters so absorbing. | 我们对书中的人物故事十分着迷 |
The way they dealt with adversity, | 包括他们面对困境的方式 |
conducted illicit affairs, | 处理不正当的婚外情 |
endured domestic dramas, | 忍受不断的家庭闹剧 |
and planned romantic conquests. | 对浪漫的无限憧憬 |
But since my death, | 但是自从我去世之后 |
my friends had lost their interest in fiction. | 我的朋友们对小说兴趣乏乏 |
So, what did everybody think? | 那么大家是怎么想的 |
Their own problems had become absorbing enough. | 他们自己的问题就足够他们头疼了 |
I thought the character of Madame Bovary | 我觉得包法利夫人这个人物 |
was very inspirational. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
Inspirational? She poisons herself with arsenic. | 鼓舞人心她服砒霜自杀了 |
- Really? - You didn't read until the end? | -真的吗-你没有读完吗 |
I stopped after page 50. | 我只读到第50页 |
Am I the only one who read the book? | 难道只有我一个人读完整本书吗 |
I saw the movie. It was really good. | 我看过电影很不错 |
Ladies, I'm sorry, | 女士们我很遗憾 |
but what is the point of having a book club | 可如果大家都不看书 |
if we don't read the book? | 那这个读书俱乐部还有什么意义呢 |
More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
Sue, Reba, Emma and Lori, | 苏瑞芭艾玛和洛丽 |
would you girls come and help me with the snacks? | 你们能否到厨房帮我准备下点心 |
Sure. | 好的 |
I will be right in. | 我马上就来 |
God, I couldn't wait to get rid of them! | 天哪我想立刻就甩掉她们 |
Ok, so Lynette said that you found Zach. | 勒奈特说你找到扎克了 |
He's at a rehabilitation center. | 他在康复中心 |
Julie snuck in and actually talked to him. | 朱莉偷溜进去还和他说话了 |
Did he say anything about his mother's suicide? | 他有没有说什么关于他母亲自杀的事 |
There wasn't enough time. | 没那么多时间 |
But he did say one thing that was kind of mysterious. | 但他的确说了一件很神秘的事 |
He said something happened to someone named Dana | 他说在某个叫丹娜的人身上发生了些事 |
And that he could never ever talk about it. | 他却永远不能提及此事 |
- Who the hell is Dana? - That's the mystery part. | -谁是丹娜-这正是神秘之处 |
I figure Dana has something to do with | 我认为这个丹娜和玛丽·艾莉丝 |
what Mary Alice was trying to hide. | 所隐瞒的事有一定的关联 |
So somebody found out Mary Alice's secret... | 所以有人发现了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密 |
- And sent the note. - So who the hell is that? | -然后寄了字条-究竟会是谁呢 |
这张纸是帕彻17号的纯棉 | |
It's made by Cyprus Office products. | 是塞普勒斯文具用品公司的产品 |
They have stores in 12 cities, | 他们在12家城市有专卖店 |
including yours. | 包括你所在的城市 |
We traced that postmark back to your local post office. | 我们发现邮戳来自你们本地的邮局 |
Meaning? | 所以呢 |
Meaning is that the blackmailer's probably someone you know. | 就是说你很可能认识这个勒索者 |
A neighbor, milkman, | 邻居送奶工 |
pool boy, soccer mom. | 泳池小弟爱心妈妈 |
Soccer mom? | 爱心妈妈 |
Mr. Young, sometimes evil drives a minivan. | 杨先生魔鬼有时还开着小货车呢 |
I had this gig once, | 曾经有个案例 |
checking on this PTA mom | 一个家庭教师协会的家长 |
who was hell-bent on landing her daughter | 不惜一切想为她的女儿 |
a spot on the parade float. | 赢得参加花车巡游的席位 |
She fed antifreeze to half the homecoming committee. | 她给一半的学生代表吃了防冻剂 |
- Did you catch her? - Mr. Young... | -你没有抓到她吗-杨先生 |
The people who hired me didn't hire me to catch her. | 雇佣我的人并非要我抓她 |
Wow, honey! This place is spotless. | 亲爱的咱们家简直一尘不染 |
Thanks. | 多谢 |
So Listen, I have come up with this | 我已经为这次的洁力强广告 |
killer idea for the spotless scrub campaign. | 想出一个绝妙的主意 |
完整版请点击 | |
Great. Want to run it by me? | 太好了要我帮你参谋参谋吗 |
No. I'm good. | 不用了 |
- But thanks. - Oh. Ok. | -多谢夫人关心-好的 |
Well that's the thing... you know how whenever I pitch | 是这样的你知道每次我的想法 |
Hennessey always tears my ideas down in front of the partners? | 总是被亨尼斯在合伙人面前贬得一文不值 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
I invited the partners and their wives over | 所以我邀请了合伙人夫妇到家里来 |
so I could pitch to them here. | 这样我就能好好阐明我的理念 |
I thought we could make a formal dinner for six... | 我们可以举办个正式的六人晚餐 |
We can sit, we can... | 可以坐着也可以... |
When exactly would this formal dinner take place? | 具体是什么时间呢 |
- Ah, the day after tomorrow. - Tom! | -后天-汤姆 |
- I know it's short notice. - You think? | -我知道这太仓促了-你说呢 |
How am I supposed to pull off a formal dinner with no warning? | 突然让我办个正式晚餐我怎么做得到 |
I don't know. | 我哪知道 |
Bree Van de Kamp does this kind of thing all the time. | 布里·范德坎普就常做这样的事 |
What did you say? | 你说什么 |
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. | 对不起我没那个意思 |
You know what. Forget it. I'll call and cancel. | 算了我去打电话取消 |
Just don't worry about it. | 别担心了 |
No. No, let's do it. | 不要我们办吧 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
Yeah. It's good for your career. | 真的这关系到你的升迁 |
I'll pull it off. | 我一定尽力办好 |
Yes! Honey, thank you so much. | 太好了亲爱的太谢谢你了 |
You know what. I promise, I land this account | 我保证一旦我搞定这笔买卖 |
and I am gonna buy you something awful pretty. | 我就给你买个超漂亮的礼物 |
Luckily for Tom, Lynette had a recipe for success. | 汤姆是幸运的勒奈特有成功的秘籍 |
Unfortunately for her, she was missing the secret ingredient. | 不幸的是秘籍少了必备配料 |
- Yeah. - It's me. | -你好-是我 |
Don't turn around! My mother-in-law can see you. | 别转身我婆婆能看见你 |
I hate that she's watching us. | 我讨厌她一直盯着我们 |
So meet me at the motel in an hour. | 那一个小时后旅馆见 |
- John? - Uh... I've got plans. | -约翰-我有其他事 |
So cancel. | 取消不就行了 |
They're with Danielle. We're going to the movies. | 是丹妮尔我们要去看电影 |
- That sounds like a date. - Yeah. | -听起来像是约会-没错 |
Well, I have a problem with you seeing other girls. | 我不喜欢你去见其他女孩 |
I have a problem with you having a husband. | 我还不喜欢你有老公呢 |
I guess we both have to learn to deal. | 我们都得学着面对 |
Don't even try to make it up to me by talking dirty. | 别以为挑逗我就能补偿我 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普先生太太 |
So, your son decided to | 你们的儿子昨天为了 |
entertain some of his friends yesterday | 取乐他的几个朋友 |
by shoving a freshman's head into a locker. | 把一个新生的头推进寄物柜里 |
This was the Johnson boy? | 就是詹森家的孩子吗 |
Yes. He broke the boy's nose. | 是的他把那孩子的鼻子弄断了 |
Because of our no tolerance policy, | 因为我们向来治学严谨 |
your son may face expulsion. | 你的儿子可能要退学 |
You're gonna ruin his future over roughhousing? | 因为小打小闹就要毁掉他的未来吗 |
Rex, this was practically assault. | 雷克斯这快构成伤害罪了 |
Mrs. Stark, what Andrew did was clearly wrong. | 斯塔克老师安德鲁确实做错了 |
But in his defence, his mother and I are going | 不过在他的立场上我和他母亲 |
through severe marital problems. | 正遭遇严重的婚姻问题 |
Is that relevant? | 和这有关系吗 |
Our marriage is disintegrating. | 我们的婚姻就快支离破碎了 |
Of course Andrew is acting out. He has every right to be angry. | 他当然需要发泄他有权愤怒 |
If he's angry about you moving out the house, | 如果他是因为你搬出去而愤怒 |
perhaps he should shove your head into a locker. | 那他应该把你的头推进寄物柜里 |
All I'm saying is we need to take some of the responsibility here. | 我只是说我们也有责任 |
So does Andrew. Blaming his actions on our problems, | 有责任的是安德鲁把他的行为归罪到 |
which are not serious, does not help him. | 我们的小问题上这对他没好处 |
Our problems are serious. | 我们的问题很严重 |
Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit. | 斯塔克老师你按规矩处理吧 |
Bree, I've gone to an attorney. | 布里我见过律师了 |
You're gonna be served with divorce papers later today. | 今天晚些时候你就会收到离婚协议书 |
- You went to an attorney? - Yeah. | -你去见了律师-是啊 |
And a good one, too. | 而且是个很好的 |
He'd better be, 'cause when I'm finished with you, | 他最好很能干一旦我们离婚 |
you won't have a cent to your name. | 你名下将不会有一分钱 |
Bring it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
Perhaps detention is the way to go. | 我们就罚他留校查看吧 |
Mom, you're getting too dressed up. | 妈妈你打扮得太正式了 |
I know, but I wanna look really sexy. | 我知道可我想让自己看上去更性感 |
I told my guys perheps you have to go home by 11 | 我告诉朋友你会在11点回家 |
Hm. How about midnight? | 12点怎么样 |
All right, but no later. | 好吧但是不能再晚了 |
You know how I worry. So, you got protection? | 我会担心的你采取保护措施了吗 |
Oh, my god! We are so not having this conversation. | 天哪我们没必要谈论这个话题 |
We are, because I enjoy being an only child. | 有必要因为我喜欢独生子的感觉 |
- Are you finished? - Almost. | -你说完了吗-快了 |
You know I always assumed I'd have sex for the first time | 我一直觉得我的第一次 |
before you had it again. | 要比你的下一次来得早 |
Ok, you can leave now. | 好了你快走吧 |
What do you think? Trying too hard? | 你觉得怎么样是不是太刻意了 |
What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
It's 80 degrees outside and you're wearing fur. | 外面有80度而你还穿着一身的毛 |
Hi, Mike. | 你好麦克 |
Hey, Edie. | 伊迪 |
Wow! Get a load of you! You look so pretty! | 瞧瞧你看上去太漂亮了 |
- I hardly recognize you. - Oh, this? | -我差点认不出你-这个吗 |
Well, I have a date. Right now. With Mike. | 我和麦克有个约会 |
We kissed, F.Y.I. | 我们接吻了仅供你参考 |
Oh, love that jacket. Good choice. | 外套不错选得很好 |
Um, Susan, I am really sorry, but I've got to cancel. | 苏珊对不起我得取消约会 |
I have an unexpected house guest. | 我有个突如其来的访客 |
Coming through. Ooh, sorry. Hi. I'm Kendra. | 进来吧抱歉我是凯德拉 |
Susan. | 苏珊 |
I'm going to run to the car and get my stuff. | 我去车上取点东西 |
I know how this looks, | 我知道这看起来很容易误会 |
but there's nothing between us. | 但我们之间真的没有什么 |
- Kendra's just an old friend. - Old friend. | -凯德拉只是个老朋友-老朋友 |
Yeah, you know... | 是的你明白的 |
Yeah, yeah... No, actually, no, I don't know. | 没错...不其实我不明白 |
By old friend you mean college pal? | 老朋友是指学校同学 |
Bowling buddy? | 保龄球友 |
Saved you from drowning? | 还是救命恩人 |
- It's hard to explain. - Could you give it a shot? | -这很难解释清楚-就不能试试吗 |
Mike, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower. | 麦克我上楼去洗澡了 |
Look, I promise I'll make this up to you. | 我保证一定会补偿你 |
- And... You look amazing. - Mike! where are the towels? | -你看上去太惊艳了-麦克毛巾在哪 |
Thanks. | 多谢 |
Hey. How was your big date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
Mike had to reschedule. | 麦克不得不改变时间 |
Oh. Because of the hot girl? | 因为那个辣妹吗 |
With the suitcase? Over there? | 就那个带着箱子的 |
Gosh, how devastating for you... F.Y.I. | 真为你感到遗憾仅供你参考 |
I just want to move this place fast. | 我只想快点搬走 |
I'll do whatever we have to do. | 我会完成所有该做的事 |
That's good to know. | 正高兴你这么说 |
You do realize that you'll have to disclose the fact that | 你明白你必须说明 |
your wife killed herself in the house. | 你妻子在房子里自杀的事实 |
- I am? - Oh, yeah. Legal crap. | -必须吗-法律规定 |
People get really freaked out by suicides. | 人们会被自杀这事吓坏的 |
You can't blame them. | 你可不能责怪他们 |
Hell. I get the willies just standing here. | 上帝光是站在这我都觉得害怕 |
- Is there any way to get around it? - Off the record? | -有什么方法能掩饰吗-非正式的 |
You could say that she shot herself in the living room | 你可以说她在客厅自杀 |
and then crawled out back to die. | 接着爬到后院才去世的 |
I'm just saying. | 我只是说说 |
Oh, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow. | 我得走了明天给你打电话 |
Edie, wait! | 伊迪等等 |
Paul had always known | 保罗一直知道 |
Edie britt was capable of doing anything to close a deal. | 伊迪·布利特为达目的可以不择手段 |
But now he realized she was capable of so much more. | 而他今天才意识到她的手段无人能及 |
- Hey, Danielle. - Hey, Mrs. Solis. | -你好丹妮尔-你好索利斯夫人 |
Oh, Danielle, | 丹妮尔 |
remember when you said you wanted to be a model? | 还记得你说想要当模特吗 |
You remember? That was last summer. | 你还记得吗去年夏天的事了 |
Well, as it turns out, Perchik Modeling Academy | 帕奇克模特学校 |
has an opening for their summer program. | 将在今年夏天开设暑期课程 |
Would you like me to sponsor you? | 希望我推荐你去吗 |
Oh my god. That's one of the best schools in the country. | 天哪那是国家最好的学校之一啊 |
- You would do that for me? - I sure would. | -你真的愿意帮我吗-当然 |
I would so love to go to New York. | 纽约是我梦寐以求的地方 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”