女子监狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

女子监狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I've always loved getting clean. 我一直都很喜欢清洁身体
I love baths. 我喜欢沐浴
I love showers. 我喜欢洗澡
It's my happy place. 那是我的欢乐之地
Was my happy place. 那曾是我的欢乐之地
All inmates in B dorm must be checked for lice. B宿舍所有囚犯必须去检查身上有没有虱子
Repeat, 重复一遍
all inmates in B dorm must be checked for lice. B宿舍所有囚犯必须去检查身上有没有虱子
Oh. I'll be out in a sec. I swear. 我一会儿就出来我保证
I'll wait. There best be some hot water left. 我可以等着你最好给我留点热水
There wasn't very much when I started. 我来洗的时候就没多少热水了
Come on, hurry. 快点快点
All right. Okay. Okay. 好的好了好了
完整版请点击
I'm done. I'm out. I'm totally out. 我洗完了出来了我这就出来
Damn, you got some nice titties. 哎哟你的奶子可真美
Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
You got them TV titties. 你的奶子简直和电视上见的一样
They stand up on they own, all perky and everything. 一对玉乳昂"头"挺"胸"神气活现的
Okay. 好吧
女子监狱单词统计

女子监狱高频单词统计
You know they sell flip-flops at the commissary. 你知道物资部那边是有拖鞋卖的
My money's not in yet, so... 我的钱还没汇过来所以
You creative, I give you that, high tits. 你可真有创意我得夸奖你这一点挺胸妹
Now get the fuck outta the way. 快给老娘滚开吧
Okay. 好吧
*I know a place that's got, * 我知道有个地方
*hey, ain't nobody crying. * 无人悲伤哭泣
Ain't nobody worried... 无人烦恼忧心
So, there's an entire pig in there. 所以那里面烤着一整头猪吗
Yes. 是的
For four of us. 就我们4个人吃吗
It's a small pig. 那只是头小乳猪
I really wanted to use the box. 我真的想试一下这个烤箱
It was my birthday present. 这是我的生日礼物
She's guilty she's leaving. 她很愧疚她得离我而去了
It's a guilt-pig-roasting-box. 那是个因愧疚而赠送的烤猪箱
At least you get something. 至少你还得到一份礼物啊
I'm not getting laid for a year, too, 我也一年时间都不能做爱
but what do I get? 但我得到了什么呢
A baby? 一个孩子吗
But you can't eat it. 但孩子可不能吃
Are we really gonna eat that? 我们真要吃那玩意儿吗
It's thematic. 那可是今晚的主题
You're not serving time in Cuba. 你又不是要去古巴服刑
Pigs. Cops. 猪警察
How the fuck are you going to jail tomorrow? 你他妈的明天怎么就去看守所了呢
Prison. Not jail. 是监狱不是看守所
You're missing my shower. 你要错过我家宝宝的送礼会了
Polly, I'm really sorry. 波丽我真的很抱歉
I know. 我知道
You focus on how you're gonna maintain your eyebrows behind bars. 你得把注意力放在如何在监狱保养你的眉毛上
You may not come back with a unibrow. 你可不能就剩一条眉毛回来
Am I allowed to cry? 我可以哭一场吗
No. Seriously, no. 不行说真的不可以
Okay, we are ready. Everybody inside. 好了我们准备好了大家都进屋吧
- You need a hoist? - Yeah. -你需要个升降机来吊起你-是啊
Big girl. 大肚子姑娘
Onto the last supper. 去吃最后的晚餐啦
- We gotta do it. - I know. -我们得做一次-我知道
- God. We really should not have eaten so much. - I know. -天啊我们真不该吃那么多的-是啊
女子监狱中英对照台词本截图

女子监狱中英对照台词本截图
- Come on, we got to rally. - Okay. -来吧我们必须大干一场-好的
Make some memories, you know? 创造一些性福的回忆明白吗
You need some spank-bank material. 你需要一些打飞机的刺激性素材
Oh, well, I mean, when you say it like that... 你这么说的话...
- Oh, wait. I got -- - what? -等等我得去... - 怎么了
- I gotta pee. - What? No. -我得去撒尿-什么别啊
-Yeah. - Really? -非去不可-真的吗
I'll just- I'll be... 我一会儿就马上
I'll be- I'll be right back. 我快速解决就回来
You look beautiful. 你真美
Thanks. 谢谢
Oh, shit. 该死
What? 怎么了
You look beautiful, too. 你也很美
Come on. Get in. 快来上床来吧
You're crying. 你哭了
- Shh. Just fuck me. - Piper... -别说话直接干我吧-帕波
Shut up. Please. Please. 别说话了求你了求你了
Okay. 好吧
美国司法部联邦教改局 联邦教改机构 纽约利奇菲尔德
No visiting today. 今天不准探视
Hi, um, I'm here to surrender. 你好我是主动来服刑的
Okay, then. 那好吧
Did he look surprised to you? 你觉得他看上去很惊讶吗
When I said that I was here to surrender? 我刚说我是来主动服刑的
Didn't he look surprised, like, 他看上去是不是很惊讶就像在想
what the hell is she doing here? 她跑这儿来搞什么鬼呢
I– I– I didn't notice. 我我没注意
He looked surprised to me. 我觉得他看上去很惊讶
I look like shit. 我看上去糟糕透了
My eyes are all puffy. 我的眼睛都肿肿的
You're worried about how you look? 你现在竟然在担心你的形象吗
Well, they're gonna know that I was crying. 她们会看出来我哭过了
It's a sign of weakness. 那会显示出我的软弱
You can't show any weakness. 绝对不能表现出软弱
That's what all of the books said. 那本书上重点就强调了这个
Oh, sweetie. 小甜心
Don't call me sweetie. 别叫我小甜心
Oh... Leonard. 好吧莱纳德
That's better. 那好多了
I can't take it with me. 我不能把这个带在身上
Okay, right. 好吧也对
What are you doing? 你在干什么呢
What? 什么
What are you-- You- you can't put that in your pocket. 你在你不能把它放在口袋里
完整版请点击
It's gonna end up in the bottom of the washing machine. 洗衣服的时候就会掉进洗衣机滚筒里的
Okay. Where- where would you like me 好吧那你希望我
to put it, then, Piper? 把它放在哪里帕波
Up your ass. 塞进你的屁股里
There's no room. 那地方可没空间了
Apparently, my head's already up there. 显然我已经一个头两个大了
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
It's okay. 没关系的
You know what? 不如这样吧
I'm gonna put it in my wallet, okay? 我把它放在我的钱包里好吗
And when I get home, 等我回家以后
I will put it in your jewelry box. 我就把它放进你的首饰盒里
Until I'm short on rent, then I may hock it, 哪天我交不起房租了 就把它拿去当掉
but I'll try to get it back before you're out. 但我会在你出狱之前再赎回来的
We should go. 我们该进去了
Okay. 好的
Okay. 好吧
Self-surrender. 主动来服刑的
Yeah, well, no one told me either. 是啊也没人通知我
Got the paperwork right here. 文件就在我手上呢
Name is Chapman. 名叫查普曼
Yeah. Chap. 对"渣破"
Like when your lips get all dry, 就像你的嘴唇变得很干
they're chapped. 然后就渣裂破皮了
Have a seat. 去坐一下吧
Piper, rhymes with sniper. 帕波跟"狙击手"押韵
You hungry? 你饿吗
Not really. 不太饿
Eat anyway. It's burrata. 还是吃点吧是意式奶酪
Thank you. 谢谢
My mother told her friends 我妈妈跟她朋友说
I'm doing volunteer work in Africa. 我去非洲做义工了
I bet they're all appalled that 我敢说她们一定都大惊失色
you've gone somewhere so filthy and dangerous. 你竟然去了那么脏乱又危险的地方
So I never carried drugs, just... money. 我从来没携过毒品只转运过黑钱
You were a lesbian? 你曾是个拉拉吗
At the time. 那时候是的
You still a lesbian? 你现在还是个拉拉吗
No, I'm not still a lesbian. 不我现在不是拉拉了
Are you sure? 你确定吗
I once kissed Mary Straley when I was at Miss Porter's school, 我读波特女校时曾吻过玛丽·斯特利
but it wasn't for me. 但那不是为了我爽
Did you know about all this? 你知道这些事吗
No. No, no, I- I didn't. 不知道不我不知道
I mean, she told me how she traveled after college, 她告诉过我她大学毕业后曾四处旅行
but she failed to mention the lesbian lover 但她没说她曾有过一个同性恋人
who ran an international drug-smuggling ring. 而且是个做国际毒品走私交易的
Imagine my surprise. 你可以想象一下我有多惊讶
What on earth did you do with the money? 你拿那些钱干什么了
Grandmother, I wasn't really in it for the money. 外婆我干那个其实根本不是为了钱
Piper, for heaven's sake. 帕波你真是疯了
So, this is my last post as a free woman. 这是我作为自由人的最后一条微博了
What you gonna write? 你打算写点什么
Oh, no. You cannot have a phone in here. 不行你不能在这里面用手机
This is a federal facility. 这里是联邦政府机构
You have to take that out. 你必须拿出去

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(女子监狱第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)