英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The boys are in my class because | 你儿子之所以在我班里 |
I'm the only teacher who can handle them. | 是因为我是唯一能管得住他们的老师 |
We may no longer be able to accommodate them. | 我们只好让他们转学 |
Ultimatums were made. | 有人下了最后通牒 |
She used this to kill herself. Why would you keep it? | 你为什么还留着她自杀用的枪 |
Questions were asked. | 有人提出质疑 |
- Are you ok? - I think he's hiding something. | -你没事吧-我想他有所隐瞒 |
And lots of evidence was uncovered. | 有人发现了证据 |
What is it you hired me to do? | 你雇我来做什么 |
Someone sent that note to my wife. | 有人写了那张纸条给我妻子 |
I need to know who. | 我需要知道是谁 |
You like Alfred Hitchcock? | 你喜欢看希区柯克的电影吗 |
I found it in the ruins of Edie's home. | 我在伊迪家的废墟中发现的 |
I found it under our bed. It's not mine. | 我在床底下发现的这不是我的 |
Talk about dirty laundry. | 秘密差点曝光 |
Every neighborhood has a woman like Alberta Frome. | 每个社区都有像亚伯达·弗罗姆这样的女士 |
And every woman like Mrs. Frome has a cat. | 而这样的女士都养了一只猫 |
When she traveled, | 当她外出旅行 |
Mrs. Frome would arrange for friends | 弗罗姆夫人就委托朋友 |
to look after her beloved pet. | 来照顾她心爱的宠物 |
This time, however, she was forced | 然而这一次她不得不 |
to ask her neighbor, Susan Mayer. | 拜托她的邻居苏珊·梅尔 |
Mrs. Frome liked Susan. | 弗罗姆夫人是喜欢苏珊的 |
But it was common knowledge on Wisteria Lane, | 但紫藤郡的居民都知道 |
where Susan Mayer went, bad luck was sure to follow. | 无论苏珊走到哪霉运一定会跟来 |
Her misfortunes ranged from the commonplace... | 她的不走运有的很平常 |
...to the unusual... | 有的非比寻常 |
...to the truly bizarre. | 有的着实荒唐 |
As she waved goodbye, she worried | 当她挥手告别时她就开始担心 |
that Susan's bad luck would continue. | 苏珊的霉运会延续下去 |
For that matter, so did her cat. | 进而殃及她的猫 |
Mr. Whiskers. Dinner time. | 胡子先生吃晚饭啦 |
完整版请点击 | |
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 过来小猫咪小猫咪小猫咪 |
That's weird. Cats can't open drawers, can they? | 真奇怪猫不会自己开抽屉吧 |
- Are you sure you didn't leave them open? - No way. | -你确定不是你打开的吧-不可能 |
Wow. Do you think somebody broke in? | 是有人闯进来过吗 |
Mr. Whiskers? | 胡子先生 |
Mr. Whiskers? | 胡子先生 |
Though she didn't know it at the time, | 其实她并不知道 |
Susan's luck... had finally started to change. | 自己终于要时来运转了 |
News that an intruder had breached | 有人入侵紫藤郡的消息 |
the security of Wisteria Lane | 向野火燎原一样 |
spread like wildfire. | 传遍全镇 |
At a neighborhood watch meeting the next night, | 在第二天的邻里治安大会上 |
residents voiced their concerns | 居民们对他们所面临 |
over the increasing dangers their community faced. | 与日俱增的危险表达了他们的担心 |
Mrs. Ida Grenberg said | 艾达·格兰伯格夫人说 |
someone was looking through her bathroom window | 每次她洗澡的时候都有人 |
whenever she took a shower. | 透过她浴室的窗户偷看 |
Bob Fisk warned those present that a government agency | 鲍勃·菲斯克提醒大家某政府机构 |
was listening in on their phone conversations. | 正在监听他们的电话 |
Helen Vale spoke of a ruthless local tenage gang | 海伦·威尔提到当地有一群少年帮 |
that had egged her minivan. | 向她的小货车上扔鸡蛋 |
Three factors contribute to... | 有三个因素引起了 |
The evening concluded with | 当晚汤姆森警官为大家 |
Officer Thompson offering safety tips | 提供了一些安全防范建议 |
and a plan of action. | 和应对措施 |
...The oppoutunity you have some control over. | 你们要有所掌控 |
You can sign up for daily or nightly patrols, | 你们可以报名参加白天或夜里的巡逻队 |
which might seem like overkill, | 也许这有点反应过激 |
but I guarantee regular surveillance will deter | 但是我保证日常监视能有效制止 |
even the most determined criminal. | 哪怕是最穷凶极恶的罪犯 |
Are there any other questions? | 还有什么问题吗 |
All right. Let's be careful out there. | 很好大家小心 |
Actually, I do have aquestion. Do you have a second? | 我有个问题您有时间吗 |
Sure. How can I help? | 当然有什么能帮忙的 |
Um... I'm the one who discovered the break-in. | 是我发现有人闯入的 |
- I think I found some evidence. - Evidence? | -我想我找到了一些证据-证据 |
This is a screwdriver left behind by the burglar. | 这是窃贼留下的螺丝刀 |
I didn't touch it. | 我没碰过它 |
Why didn't you give this to the investigators? | 你为什么不把这个交给警方 |
I tried and they sort of laughed at me. | 我试过了可他们笑话我 |
Because apparently nothing was taken from Mrs. Frome's house. | 因为弗罗姆夫人家里什么都没丢 |
I apologize for that. That was totally unprofessional. | 我替他们道歉这太不专业了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
So you thinkit should be dusted for prints? | 你会拿去提取指纹吗 |
- Yes. And I'll make sure it gets done. - Great. | -是的我保证会认真处理的-太好了 |
Bye. | 再见 |
Boys, stop it! Go to bed! | 孩子们别闹了该睡觉了 |
- We're not tired! - Well, at least go upstairs. | -我们不困-至少先上楼去 |
- We want to play! - Look! | -我们还想玩-瞧这儿 |
Gimme! | 给我 |
Go! Go! | 去吧去吧 |
So why weren't you sitting with Mike? | 你为什么没跟麦克坐在一起 |
I thought you two were an item. | 我以为你们俩已经是一对了 |
I sort of thought so too. | 我也这么想过 |
Getting a lot of mixed signals. | 他态度暧昧不明 |
I'll tell you who wasn't giving mixed signals. | 我来告诉你谁的态度很明确 |
Sexy officer Thompson. | 那性感的汤姆森警官 |
He stared at you all night. | 他盯着你看了一晚上 |
You noticed that? | 你注意到了 |
Honey, trust me, | 亲爱的相信我 |
when they're not staring at me, I notice. | 当他们看的不是我时我都能注意到 |
I appreciate you guys staying and helping. | 很感激你们留下来帮忙 |
Oh, please. I would have hosted it myself | 没事要不是家里堆满了野营用具 |
but there's camping equipment everywhere. | 今晚就在我家办了 |
It's nice of you. | 你人真好 |
And there's something else nice | 我还有点别的事 |
that I'd like you to do. | 想找你帮忙 |
Your kids both went to Barcliff Academy, didn't they? | 你的孩子都上过巴克利学校吧 |
We need you to recommend Porter and Preston. | 我们想请你引荐波特和普雷斯顿 |
We can't get an interview. | 我们得不到面试的机会 |
You want me to recommend the twins? | 你想让我来引荐双胞胎 |
Yes. You can tell them | 是啊你可以告诉他们 |
完整版请点击 | |
how beautifully behaved the boys are. | 这俩孩子表现得多好 |
- So you want me to lie? - Yeah. | -你想让我撒谎-是啊 |
I thought that was understood. | 我以为你会理解的 |
I'm very well respected at Barcliff, | 我在巴克利很受尊重 |
and my word won't be good there any more. | 如果引荐了他们我的话以后就没分量了 |
Yes, but by the time they realize | 但是等他们意识到 |
their mistake, we'll be in. | 这个错误时我们已经入学了 |
You're not having any more kids. What do you care? | 你不会再生孩子了还担心什么呢 |
I had hoped some day to | 我还想着有一天 |
get my grandchildren into Barcliff. | 让我孙子进巴克利呢 |
But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it? | 我想你不会介意的吧 |
It really doesn't. | 真没什么关系 |
We've got to get rid of it. | 我们得把它扔了 |
- I said leave it alone! - No! You can't stop me! | -我说别管它-不你不准阻止我 |
Paul and Zach are fighting again. | 保罗和扎克又吵起来了 |
The second time this week. | 这礼拜第二次了 |
They never fought when Mary Alice was alive. | 玛丽·艾莉丝活着的时候他们从不吵架 |
It's a shame. They used to be such a happy family. | 真可惜他们曾是那么幸福的一家 |
Just because you didn't hear them fighting, | 你听不到他们吵架 |
doesn't mean they were happy. | 并不代表他们很幸福 |
谨防入侵 | |
The next day, as residents | 第二天当居民们 |
began to patrol Wisteria Lane | 开始在紫藤郡巡逻 |
in the hopes of foiling potential burglars, | 以期能制止潜在的窃贼 |
Gabrielle was about to experience | 加布丽尔正要面临 |
a home invasion of her own. | 一起家人的入侵 |
Mama Solis! What are you doing here? | 索利斯妈妈你怎么来了 |
I came to visit my son and daughter-in-law. | 我来看我儿子和儿媳妇 |
What does it look like? | 不然你以为呢 |
Does Carlos know you're coming? | 卡洛斯知道你要来吗 |
No. He likes to be surprised. | 不他喜欢惊喜 |
Now come. | 过来 |
Gabrielle. Come. | 加布丽尔过来 |
Family should always hug... | 一家人应该经常拥抱 |
... regardless of how they feel about each other. | 不管他们心里怎么想对方 |
Wow. She's a beauty. 30-footer? | 她真美30英尺高吗 |
32. | |
Sweet. I sail. I've got a flying Scott. | 真好我也玩帆船我有一艘飞速斯科特 |
We have several yachting enthusiasts here in Barcliff Academy. | 我们这儿有好几个游艇爱好者 |
I could introduce them to you... | 我可以介绍给你认识 |
That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
...if we decide to enroll your children. | 前提是我们决定录取你们的孩子 |
To be honest, Mr. And Mrs. Scavo, | 老实说斯加沃夫妇 |
your children's educational background | 你们孩子的教育背景 |
is a bit more common than we would prefer. | 非常一般 |
But Mrs. Van de Kamp said they were identical twins? | 但是范德坎普夫人提到他们是同卵双胞胎 |
Yes. Completely identically. You can't tell them apart. | 是的根本无法辨认 |
They're like book ends. | 简直一模一样 |
We do strive for diversity at Barcliff. | 巴克利学院一向追求多样化 |
Identical twins could be interesting. | 同卵双胞胎很有意思 |
The boys are fascinating. They even | 他们真的很特别他们甚至 |
have their own twin secret language. | 有暗号只有他们自己才懂 |
Yeah, it's pretty scary. | 是啊挺可怕的 |
Not so much scary as highly developed. | 与其说可怕不如说聪明 |
Yeah, they bark and growl at each other. | 他们会互相大声吼叫 |
Tom, Mr. Lentz was trying to say something. | 汤姆兰兹先生有话要说 |
Sorry. Go ahead, Mr. Lentz. | 抱歉请说吧兰兹先生 |
I'd love to meet these twins of yours. | 我很想见见你们的双胞胎 |
I tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
I'm going to put them on our "must-meet list". | 我要把他们加入我们的必见名单 |
- Terrific! - Thank you so much. | -太好了-太感谢您了 |
What is a "must-meet list"? | 必见名单是什么意思 |
We bring them in for observation. | 我们要把他们带来进行观察 |
Observation? | 观察 |
Mm. To see how they play with the other children, | 看看他们如何跟别的孩子玩耍 |
how they respond to authority, | 如何应对老师 |
that sort of thing. | 诸如此类 |
- Great. - That sounds wonderful. | -太好了-听起来不错 |
Kids ready? | 孩子们准备好了吗 |
Almost. Thanks for driving them. | 差不多了谢谢你来送他们 |
Happy to do it. I miss them. | 乐意效劳我很想他们 |
Did you hear there was a break-in at Mrs. Frome's the other night? | 你听说了弗罗姆夫人家有人闯入吗 |
Yeah. I heard they didn't take anything. | 我听说他们什么都没偷 |
It's still frightening. | 还是挺吓人的 |
He could have been a sexual predator. | 他可能是个强奸犯 |
And he ended up at Mrs. Frome's? | 而他选择了弗罗姆夫人家 |
That would have been a lose-lose situation. | 那可真是什么都捞不到 |
Rex, that's not the point. | 雷克斯这不是重点 |
I don't feel safe. I was wondering | 我没有安全感我想知道 |
if you could spend the night. | 你能不能留下来过夜 |
You're in the NRA. You own four guns. | 你可是全国步枪协会的有四把枪 |
If somebody broke in I'd expect you to protect me. | 如果有人闯进来我还指望你保护我呢 |
Rex, the truth is, with the kids gone, | 雷克斯我实话说了吧孩子们走了 |
I'll be all by myself in this house | 我就一个人待在这房子里了 |
for the first time in 17 years. | 这是17年来的第一次 |
I know it's hard to hear, | 我知道这很难面对 |
but the marriage counseling might not work out. | 但婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用 |
You need to get used to being alone. | 你得习惯一个人待着 |
You're right. That was hard to hear. | 你说得对这确实很难面对 |
- What are you doing? - That is for the kids' trip. | -你这是干什么-这是给孩子们做的 |
Oh, come on. I'm staying at a motel. | 饶了我吧我住在汽车旅馆 |
I haven't had a decent meal in weeks. | 都好几周没吃顿像样的饭了 |
Honey, the marriage counseling might not work out. | 亲爱的婚姻咨询很可能起不了作用 |
You need to get used to bad cooking. | 你得习惯难吃的食物 |
Hey. Screwdriver girl. | 螺丝刀女孩 |
I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints. | 我把你的证物拿到实验室做指纹鉴定了 |
Really? That's great. | 真的太好了 |
- I'll call you if I hear something. - Ok. | -如果有消息我会打给你-好的 |
- Sorry! - Thanks. | -抱歉- -多谢我刚好热坏了 |
Actually, I'd like to call you anyway | 实际上如果你乐意的话 |
if that's ok. | 我希望没事也能打给你 |
Oh. You seem like a really sweet guy | 你看起来人不错 |
in an interesting line of work | 警察这职业也挺有意思的 |
but I'm not really available. | 不过我现在算不上单身 |
- Oh. You have a boyfriend? - Yeah, sort of. | -你有男朋友-算是吧 |
- Sort of. - It's hard to explain. Even to myself. | -算是-其实我自己也说不清 |
Unit 23, we have a 907A in progress. | 23分队遇到907A号突发事故 |
Please respond. | 请回答 |
Ten-four. I'm on my way. I gotta go. | 收到我马上来我得走了 |
Apparently there's a hostage situation. | 有个绑架人质的事件 |
So you're really turning me down? | 你真的打算拒绝我了 |
- Boy. My self-esteem can't take this. - I'm sorry. | -我的自尊心很是受挫啊-很抱歉 |
No, it's just, now my ability to help | 现在我解救人质的能力 |
those hostages has been compromised. | 可要大打折扣了 |
- Still, don't blame yourself for what might happen. - Blame myself? | -不过你不用自责-自责 |
Yeah. It's just hard to rescue folks when | 自我感觉欠佳的时候 |
you don't feel good about yourself. | 并不适合去救别人 |
Ah, they'll probably all die anyway. | 说不定他们会全都死掉 |
Ok, fine. I'll go out with you. | 好吧我答应跟你约会 |
Great. I'll call you. | 好的我打给你 |
Now that you've got your date, | 现在你约到我啦 |
you can tell me what 907A really means. | 可以告诉我907A到底是什么吗 |
Someone's TV was playing too loud. | 有人电视声音开得太大 |
Thank god for The Thin Blue Line. | 简直是《细蓝线》再现啊[警察管得真宽] |
I'll call you. | 我再打给你 |
I'll be outside doing my yoga. | 我到门外去做瑜伽 |
I'll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
Do you have to do that now? My mother's here. | 你非得现在做吗陪下妈妈 |
I'm not gonna stop my life just | 我可不会因为她自作主张地突然出现 |
just because she decides to shows up unannounced on my add. | 在我家就打乱自己的生活 |
She's family. She doesn't need an invitation. | 她是家人她想随时来都可以 |
Whatever. It's rude. | 不管怎么说这很不礼貌 |
It's real pretty, mama. | 真漂亮妈妈 |
You were always good with your hands. | 你的手工一直都做得很好 |
So, I assume you didn't insist | 我想你坚持让我 |
that I travel 2,000 miles | 从两千英里外的地方赶来 |
for small talk. | 可不仅仅是为了闲聊吧 |
So why am I here? | 说吧到底什么事 |
She... | 她 |
...is unhappy. | 不快乐 |
I've given her everything she ever wanted, | 她要什么我给什么 |
but it doesn't seem to make a difference. | 但是好像也没什么效果 |
I feel her drifting further and further away. | 我觉得她离我越来越远了 |
And lately I've started thinking that maybe... | 最近我开始怀疑 |
So you think she's cheating on you? | 你怀疑她有外遇 |
I think so. | 是的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”