嗜血法医第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

嗜血法医第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on "Dexter"... 《嗜血法医》前情回顾
What happened changed something inside you, Dex. 那些事情彻底改变了你德克斯
It got into you too early. 它早已控制了你
I'm afraid your urge to kill is only gonna get stronger. 恐怕你杀戮的欲望只会越来越强烈
I want to catch this guy before he kills another one of my girls. 我要在他杀了另外一个女孩之前抓住他
What can I do to help? 我能帮你什么忙
No blood. 没有血
What a beautiful idea. 多漂亮的点子
Refrigerated truck. 冰柜车
He wants a cold environment 他需要一个低温环境
to slow the flow of blood. 来减缓血液流动
I suppose I should be upset, 我该感到焦虑
even feel violated, 甚至该感到被侵犯
完整版请点击
but I'm not. 但我没有
In fact, I think this is a friendly message, 事实上我相信这是条友好的信息
kind of like, 好象在说
"hey, want to play?" "嗨想玩玩吗"
Finding that truck 找到那辆冰柜车
is your golden ticket into Homicide. 是你进凶案组的门票
嗜血法医单词统计

嗜血法医高频单词统计
So Miami's the haystack, 如果迈阿密是片海洋
and the ice truck's the needle. 那辆冰柜车是一根针
I just found the fucking needle. 我他妈就是大海捞到针了
Oh, this is seriously fucked up, my friends. 真他妈的太变态了
I think he's trying to impress me... 我想他是要加深我对他的印象
and it's working. 确实奏效了
The Captain believes you should be reassigned from Vice to Homicide. 警监认为你该从扫黄组被调到凶案组
Thank you, sir. 谢谢您长官
Rita is, in her own way, as damaged as me. 丽塔以她自己的方式破碎如我
Are you gonna kiss him? 你会亲他吗
Actually, yes. 事实上我会的
We just got an I.D. on the body from under the causeway. 我们刚得知大桥堤旁的尸体的身份
His name is Ricky Simmons. 他的名字是里奇·西蒙斯
He was a cop. 他是个警察
They told me Ricky Simmons 听说里基·西蒙斯
was under deep cover in Carlos Guerrero's family. 在卡洛斯·格雷罗家族卧底
Guerrero's crossing a whole new line. 格雷罗做的有点过火了
Now he's gone and pissed off the entire Miami police department. 他惹恼了整个迈阿密警署
It's me. It's James, okay? 是我是我詹姆斯
It's okay. 没事了
Was Kara sleeping with someone other than Ricky? 卡拉和里基以外的人有一腿
Was it you? 是不是你
James, she died. 詹姆斯她死了
Miami's full of good cops, 迈阿密有许多优秀的警察
a lot of them here today. 今天他们齐聚在这里
But no offense -- 没有冒犯的意思
I wouldn't want any of you hitting on my sister. 但我不希望你们任何一人追我妹妹
Ricky was different. 但里基不同
He was the kind of guy you hoped your sister would fall for. 他是那种你希望你妹妹与之厮守一生的人
Most people have a hard time dealing with death, 大部分人在生死之别时痛苦万分
but I'm not most people. 但我不是
It's the grief that makes me uncomfortable. 那些悲痛让我变的不自在
Not because I'm a killer -- 不是因为我是个杀手
Really. I just don't understand all that emotion, 真的我只是不明白那些情感
which makes it tough to fake. 那些很难伪装的感情
In those cases, shades come in handy. 在这样的情况下我总是感觉局促不安
Mac. 麦克
I'm sorry, man. 我很抱歉
Thanks, man. 谢谢
It's a fucking travesty. 真是悲剧
嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
You going after Guerrero? 你会盯着格雷罗吗
Guerrero ordered these hits. 这些都是格雷罗安排的
I'm gonna make something stick to that cartel cocksucker. 我一定要钉死那该死的王八蛋
I didn't know you and Ricky were so tight. 我不知道原来你和里基这么铁
Ain't about that. 那倒不是
Fuck with a cop, 敢搞警察
you lose the privilege to walk the streets. 就别想再大摇大摆地在街上混
- I'm not right? - You're right. -对吗-没错
Tragic loss of our fellow officer. 我们悲痛地失去了我们的其中一员
But we praise his courage. 但是我们赞扬他的勇敢
Ricky knew no fear. 里基英勇无畏
People believe Laguerta? 洛格丽塔还真敢说
She didn't even know Simmons. 她根本不认识西蒙斯
She knew he was a cop. 起码她知道他是个警察
Wait. Did you tell her? 等等你告诉她的吗
Proud of you for coming, bro. 为你的到来感到骄傲老哥
I know you hate funerals. 我知道你讨厌葬礼
How you holding up? 你是怎么挺过来的
I'm managing. 我在自我调节
No, I'm not. 不其实不是
Keeping one's face pinched in sorrow 两个小时保持哀悼状态
for two hours straight is a real chore. 使我脸部僵硬了
A whole life reduced to ashes. 尘归尘土归土
For Ricky Simmons, it's over. 对里基·西蒙斯来说都结束了
But sometimes, you get a second chance. 不过有时你却有第二次机会
Florida prisons 佛罗里达洲的监狱
kick free 25,000 inmates a year. 每年释放25000名罪犯
They don't do that for me, 他们并不是为我而做
but it sure feels like it. 但我却觉得是的
I search for the ones who think they've beat the system. 我寻找那些自认为打败了司法体制的人
They're not hard to find, like Jeremy Downs. 并不难找到比如杰里米·当斯
Jeremy got off easy four years in a juvenile facility 杰里米因为杀人罪在少改所呆了四年
for manslaughter. 却很快脱身了
To the coroner, 根据验尸报告
the knife strokes looked random, impulsive, 刀伤异常的凌乱和冲动
but I saw the work of a young virtuoso. 但我却看到了一位年轻艺术家的作品
Too many major arteries were severed -- 很多主动脉被割开
Femoral, brachial, carotid. 股动脉臂动脉颈动脉
Today Jeremy is just another piece of trash on the street, 现在杰里米只不过又是一个街上的小混混
but four years ago, he was the toast of Miami. 四年前他却是迈阿密的风云人物
It was a gruesome scene today -- 今天在可怕的凶案现场
Thebloody body of a teenage boy found 一位少年在南迈阿密公园内
stabbed to death inside this south Miami park. 被刺身亡
Police haven't released the name of the victim yet, 警方还没有公布嫌疑犯的名单
but our sources are telling us that investigators 但是根据我们的情报
完整版请点击
are holding a 15-year-old suspect in custody. 调查人员已经拘留了一位15岁的嫌疑犯
We're hearing that the suspect 据说嫌疑犯
lured the older boy to the pond to spot alligators, 怂恿稍大一些的男孩去鳄鱼出没的池塘
but once they were alone, 当只有他们两个人时
the victim was robbed and repeatedly stabbed. 受害人便被抢劫了后又被连捅数刀
But I knew what he was 但我知道他是什么样的人
and what he'd do again. 我知道他还会再干
All I had to do was circle my calendar and wait. 我只要选定日期静静等待
Lemonade for my sweaty workers 柠檬水是给我们可爱的工人的
What do you say, crew? Anybody parched? 怎么样伙计们谁觉得口干舌燥了
What's parched? 什么是"口干舌燥"
When we put in the new lemon tree, 当我们种完柠檬树
we'll be able to make our own fresh-squeezed lemonade. 我们就能自己榨柠檬汁喝了
Can we have a lemonade stand? 我们能摆个柠檬汁摊子吗
I'll apply for a business license first thing in the morning. 我明天一早就去申请营业执照
Thank you for doing this, Dexter. 谢谢你做的这些德克斯特
You know, I moved here from Michigan 自从密歇根搬来
with dreams of fruit trees in my yard. 我就盼着能在院子里种果树
But they keep dying. 可他们全都死了
I can't help it. 我也没办法
I kill things. 总是害死他们
That must be awful. 太可怕了
Fortunately, I have a green thumb. 幸运的是我有双神奇的手
The key to happy citrus is a fertilizer. 柑橘类的植物重点在于施肥
Bone meal works the best. 骨粉是最好的
Hey, Rita. 丽塔
Paul doesn't live here anymore. 保罗已经不住这里了
No shit. He's in jail. But... 他现在在监狱不过
See, he still owes me for two ounces of blow, 他还欠我2盎司的白粉
which means you owe me. 也就等于你欠我的
Don't get involved. 别插手
I never know in these situations. 我从没遇到过这种情况
I don't have money. 我没钱
You got a car. 你有车
You want my car? 你要我的车
Yeah. The keys in it? 对车钥匙在里面吗
You know my dad? 你认识我爸爸吗
I sure do, little man. 当然小不点
And you want to know something? 你知道吗
You look just like him. 你长的很像他
I'm gonna tell him you said hi, okay? 我会代你向他问好好吗
Look, if you want, 听着如果你愿意
I could go in the house, throw your furniture around, 我可以跑进你屋子把你的家具乱翻一通
make a real mess, 搞的一片狼籍
but what kind of message would that send to the little ones? 但这样会给孩子造成什么影响
Just give me the fucking car. 乖乖的把车交出来吧
Why don't you go inside and get the keys? 你直接进去拿钥匙吧
I'll wait with our friend here. 我们会待在这里
Ok let's go, in side. 我们进屋里去
What? 怎么了
You think you can take me with your little red shovel? 想用你的小铁锹揍我一顿么
Everything okay in there? 你还好吧
Yeah. 还好
You need toilet paper? 要纸巾吗
No.
The guy clearly had no idea who he was dealing with. 那家伙显然不知道他在和谁打交道

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(嗜血法医第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)