爱尔兰诗人济慈的《走进莎莉花园》与王琪的《可可托里的牧羊人》异曲同工,风格和内容惺惺相惜

今天看到上外教授在B站的文学讲座,讲这首诗,深有感触。英诗的典范,从内容到押韵,都有可学的。

另外,这首诗的内容(故事)和风格,让我想起最近公园里广场舞的歌曲《可可托海的牧羊人》,歌曲中讲述的故事和男主人的悔恨之情,和大洋那边这位一百多年前的爱尔兰诗人此诗中。。。很类似。特此分享。

---------------------------------------------------------

Down By The Salley Garden

By Yeats

Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;

斯遇佳人,仙苑重深

She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet. 

玉人雪趾,往渡穿林

She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree; 

瞩我适爱,如叶逢春

But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree. 

我愚且顽,负此明言

In a field by the river my love and I did stand, 

斯水之畔,与彼曾伫 

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand. 

比肩之处,玉手曾拂

She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs; 

嘱我适世,如荇随堰

But I was young and foolish, and now I am full of tears. 

惜我愚顽,唯余泣叹!


译文二:

Down by the Salley Gardens

走进莎莉花园

My love and I did meet

我和我的爱人相遇

She passed the Salley Gardens

她穿越莎莉花园

With little snow-white feet

踏著雪白的纤足

She bid me take love easy

她请我轻柔的对待这份情

As the leaves grow on the tree

像依偎在树上的群叶

But I being young and foolish

但我是如此年轻而无知

With her did not agree

不曾细听她的心声

In a field by the river

在河流畔的旷野

My love and I did stand

我和我的爱人并肩伫立

And on my leaning shoulder

在我的微倾的肩膀

She laid her snow-white hand

是她柔白的手所倚

She bid me take life easy

她请我珍重生命

As the grass grows on the weirs

像生长在河堰的韧草

But I was young and foolish

但我是如此年轻而无知

And now am full of tears

如今只剩下无限的泪水

你可能感兴趣的:(爱尔兰诗人济慈的《走进莎莉花园》与王琪的《可可托里的牧羊人》异曲同工,风格和内容惺惺相惜)