女王的棋局第1季第4集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I love. | [俄语]我爱 |
He loves. | 他爱 |
You love. | 你爱 |
We love. | 我们爱 |
One more time, Beth. | 再来一次贝丝 |
Very good. | 很好 |
One more time. | 再来一次 |
后翼弃兵 第四集 | |
Hey. What's your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
It's Beth, nimrod. | 是贝丝笨蛋 |
Right. Well, Beth Nimrod, what are you doing? | 好吧贝丝·笨蛋你要去干什么 |
You know, like, right now. | 就是现在 |
You're the chess player. | 你是那个象棋棋手 |
That's right. | 没错 |
US Women's Champion? | 全美女子冠军 |
US Open Co-Champion. | 全美公开赛联合冠军 |
Must be a trip. | 肯定很好玩吧 |
I guess. | 差不多吧 |
- Do you play? - No, too cerebral. | -你下棋吗-不下太费脑了 |
- Played a lot of Monopoly, though. - Never played that game. | -倒是玩过很多大富翁-从没玩过那个 |
Mm, don't. It makes you a slave to capitalism. | 别玩它让你成为资本主义的奴隶 |
I-I still dream about making money, though. | 不过我还是很想赚钱 |
So, why are you taking Russian classes | 那如果你是资本主义的奴隶 |
if you're a slave to capitalism? | 为什么你要上俄语课 |
I wanna read Dostoevsky in the original. | 我想读陀思妥耶夫斯基的原本 |
"You really like the shape of me"? | "你真的喜欢我的身材" |
I'm stoned. I shouldn't be speaking a foreign language. | 我磕嗨了不该跟你讲外语 |
And I should probably call home. | 我应该给家里打个电话 |
Phone's in the bedroom, through the kitchen. | 电话在卧室里穿过厨房就是 |
Thanks. | 多谢 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm with some friends. | 我想告诉你我和朋友们在一起 |
From my Russian class. | 俄语课上的 |
Go onto bed. I've got a key. | 睡觉吧我带钥匙了 |
Did you say you're partying with college students? | 你是说你和大学生在一起聚会吗 |
Yep. | 对 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Just be careful what you smoke, honey. | 注意你抽的是什么烟亲爱的 |
Okay. | 好 |
See you in the morning? | 早上见 |
Is there anyone you've met that you'd like to... | 有没有遇到你想要一起 |
...trade rooks with? | "切磋"的人 |
Jesus. | 天啊 |
What's that burning purple thing there? | 那个点燃的紫色东西是什么玩意 |
You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
How much longer? | 还有多久 |
- I'm close. - Okay. | -就快了-好吧 |
I'm sorry, I'm just really stoned. | 抱歉我磕嗨了 |
Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
"Everybody went to Cincinnati to see a movie." | "其他人都去辛辛那提看电影了" |
"Stay as long as you like. | "想待多久待多久" |
You might have called. | 你应该打电话的 |
I'm sorry. Didn't wanna wake you up. | 我很抱歉不想吵醒你 |
- I wouldn't have minded. - Anyways, I'm all right. | -我不介意-总之我没事 |
I'm going to Cincinnati... | 我要去辛辛那提 |
to see a movie. | 看电影 |
So, I won't be home tonight, either. | 我今晚也不回家了 |
I'll be home after school Monday. | 我周一上完课再回去 |
Are you with a boy? | 你是和男生在一起呢吗 |
I was last night. | 昨天晚上是 |
Oh, Beth. | 贝丝 |
I'm all right. I... | 我没事 |
had a good time. | 我玩得很开心 |
Well, chess isn't the only thing in life. | 象棋不是生活中的唯一 |
- It's just. .. - I won't get pregnant. | -只是-我不会怀孕的 |
Famous last words. | 大家都这么说 |
Elizabeth Harmon. | 伊丽莎白·哈蒙 |
恭喜 费尔菲尔德高中1966届 | |
Congrats. | 恭喜 |
I'm so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
All right, open it. | 打开吧 |
It's a Bulova. | 这是只宝路华表 |
It's perfect. | 太完美了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
So... | 所以 |
I suppose you'll be going to a grad night party or two. | 我觉得你得参加几次毕业派对 |
No. | 不 |
We have Mexico City in two weeks. | 两个星期之后要去墨西哥城 |
And then the US Championship. | 然后是全美冠军杯 |
And then Remy-Vallon. | 之后是雷米瓦伦 |
In Paris. | 在巴黎 |
Paris? | 巴黎 |
They invited me. | 他们邀请了我 |
Paris. | 巴黎 |
My God! | 我的天啊 |
Things are beginning to happen. | 新生活开始了 |
- Another cerveza, por favor. - Yes. | -麻烦再来瓶啤酒-好 |
- What are you reading about? - Pawn structure analysis. | -你在看什么-兵型分析 |
Sounds exciting. | 听起来不错 |
It is. | 确实 |
Beth? | 贝丝 |
I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要坦白 |
Do you know what a pen pal is? | 你知道笔友是什么吗 |
Someone you exchange letters with. | 会相互寄信的人 |
Yes, exactly. | 没错 |
- Your beer, Ms. Wheatley. - Thank you. | -您的啤酒惠特利女士-谢谢 |
when I was in high school, my Spanish class was given a list | 我上高中的时候西班牙课上给了个名单 |
of boys in Mexico who were studying English. | 一些正在学习英语的墨西哥男孩 |
I picked one, and I sent him a letter about myself. | 我挑了一个寄了一封自我介绍信 |
We corresponded for a rather long time, | 我们当了很久的笔友 |
even when I was married to Allston. | 哪怕后来我嫁给了奥尔顿 |
We exchanged photographs. | 我们交换了照片 |
His name is Manuel. | 他叫曼纽尔 |
He's meeting us at the airport. | 他会来机场接我们 |
Have you ever met him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
Never. | 从来没有 |
I have to say, I am really quite thrilled. | 说真的我很激动 |
Is he the reason you wanted to come to Mexico early? | 这就是你想提早来墨西哥的原因吗 |
I suppose so. | 差不多吧 |
Every single famous person in Latin-American history, | 任何一个在拉丁美洲有名的人 |
art or politics, has sometime come to Mexico City. | 无论是艺术或政治领域都会时常来墨西哥城 |
I can see why. | 我能理解为什么 |
- It's lovely. - Oh, yeah. | -这里真不错-没错 |
I like to say that I was born in Mexico... | 我想说自己出生在墨西哥 |
but I am from Mexico City. | 但我其实是墨西哥城人 |
Beth? | 贝丝 |
You just get here? | 你刚到吗 |
A few days ago. | 几天前来的 |
I thought you were done with tournaments. | 我以为你们不参加锦标赛了 |
I am. Mike's a glutton for punishment. | 我是不了迈克就是个受虐狂 |
- Yeah. - Your morn has a new friend. | -对-你妈妈有了个新朋友 |
She came in at three o'clock this morning, 2:30 the day before. | 她今早凌晨三点才回来昨天是两点半 |
He's got a green Dodge that always seems to be at her disposal. | 他有辆绿色的道奇似乎变成了她的专车 |
And they've had lunch and dinner every day this week. | 而且他们这周每天都一起吃午餐和晚餐 |
I'm pretty sure they're fucking. | 我很确定他们上床了 |
I thought, at first, it was the altitude. | 我一开始以为是海拔原因 |
7,350 feet. | 7350英尺 |
Good lord, it's enough to make a person positively giddy. | 天呐这海拔绝对能让人头晕目眩了 |
Now, I think it's the culture. | 现在我觉得是文化 |
There's no hint of a Protestant ethic in Mexico. | 墨西哥完全没有新教文化 |
They're all Latin Catholics, | 全是拉丁天主教徒 |
and they all live in the here and now. | 他们都活在当下 |
You really need to stop reading Alan Watts. | 你别看那么多艾伦·沃茨的书了 |
It's annoying. | 真烦人 |
I think I'll have just one margarita before I go out. | 我走之前来一杯玛格丽塔鸡尾酒吧 |
Will you call for one, honey? | 你能帮我点吗亲爱的 |
- Recepcién. - Yes, could we get a margarita and a large Coke? | -前台-请给我们一杯玛格丽塔和大杯可乐 |
- Room number? - 5713. | -请问房间号-5713房 |
- Coming soon. - Yes, thank you. | -马上来-谢谢 |
You know you could come along to the folklorico. | 你可以一起去墨西哥舞节 |
I understand the costumes alone are worth the price of admission. | 我知道虽然服装本身就跟入场费一样贵了 |
- It's such a beautiful day. - It's been raining the last two days. | -今天天气真不错-过去两天一直在下雨 |
Has it? | 真的吗 |
I hadn't noticed. | 我都没注意到 |
The tournament starts tomorrow. I need to work on these endgames. | 锦标赛明天就开始了我需要研究残局 |
You know, perhaps, Beth, you have to work on yourself. | 或许贝丝你该考虑下自己 |
Chess is not all there is. | 象棋不是全部 |
It's what I know. | 是我知道的全部 |
Well, my experience has taught me that | 以我的经验来看 |
what you know isn't always what's important. | 你所知道的不一定就是重要的 |
And what's important? | 那什么重要 |
Living and growing. | 生活与成长 |
Living your life. | 过自己的生活 |
- With a sleazy Mexican salesman. - Treating yourself. Adventure. | -和那个下流的墨西哥销售-好好待自己冒险 |
You haven't visited Bellas Artes, or even been to Chapultepec Park. | 你都没去艺术宫或查普特佩克公园 |
The zoo there is delightful. | 那里的动物园很有趣 |
You've taken all of your meals in this room, | 你所有餐都在这个房间吃 |
you've had your nose buried in a chess book. | 你整日埋头苦读你的象棋书 |
Shouldn't you just relax the day before the tournament? | 难道锦标赛前一天不该好好休息吗 |
Think about something other than chess? | 想想除了象棋以外的事情 |
Mother. | 母亲 |
Tomorrow, at ten o'clock, I play black against Octavio Marenco. | 明天十点我执黑棋和奥克塔维奥·马伦科对战 |
That means he gets to move first. | 那意味着他先下 |
Yes. I know what playing black means. | 我知道执黑棋是什么意思 |
He's 34 and an International Grandmaster. | 他34岁了还是个国际特级大师 |
If I lose, we'll be paying for this trip... | 如果我输了我们的这次旅行 |
this adventure... | 这次冒险 |
out of capital. | 就要自掏腰包了 |
If I win, I'll be playing someone even better than | 如果我赢了下午我要和 |
Marenco in the afternoon. | 比马伦科更厉害的人比赛 |
I need to study my endgame. | 我需要研究残局 |
You're what they call an intuitive player, are you not? | 你是所谓的直觉型棋手对吧 |
Yes, I have been called that before. | 对有人这么称呼过我 |
Sometimes, the moves come to me. | 有时棋法自然而然浮现在脑中 |
I've noticed the moves they applaud the loudest | 我注意到人们欢呼最响的棋法 |
are the ones you make rather quickly. | 恰恰是你走的最快的那些 |
And there's a certain look on your face. | 你的脸上会浮现一种特殊的神情 |
Intuition can't be found in books. | 书里不会教你直觉 |
I think you just don't like Manuel. | 我觉得你只是不喜欢曼纽尔 |
Manuel is all right. | 曼纽尔还行吧 |
But he doesn't come by to see me. | 但他不是来看我的 |
That's irrelevant. | 这无关紧要 |
You need to relax. | 你得放松 |
There's no player in the world as gifted as you are. | 世界上再没有像你这么有天赋的棋手了 |
I haven't the remotest idea what faculties a person needs | 我一点不知道想要下好象棋 |
in order to play chess well, | 需要具备什么才能 |
but I am convinced that relaxation can only improve them. | 但我相信放松身心只会增强那些才能 |
- Una cerveza Corona, por favor. - Si. | -一杯科罗纳啤酒谢谢-好 |
People like you have a hard time. | 你这样的人会过得很难 |
Two sides of the same coin. | 就像硬币的两面 |
You've got your gift... | 你有天赋 |
And you've got what it costs. | 你有成为天才的本事 |
Hard to say for you what that will be. | 很难说那对你来说意味着什么 |
You'll have your time in the sun, but for how long? | 你会有在阳光下闪耀的时刻但能持续多久呢 |
You've got so much anger in you. | 你的内心充满愤怒 |
You'll have to be careful. | 你得小心 |
Cerveza? | 有啤酒吗 |
Let's play. | 我们下棋吧 |
Shit. | 见鬼 |
You can turn on the light. I'm now awake. | 你可以开灯我已经醒了 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I seem to have caught a virus. | 我好像感冒了 |
I don't know if I'll be able to watch your match in the morning. | 我可能没法去看你早上的比赛了 |
It's all right. | 没关系 |
You'll tell me all about it? | 你能告诉我比赛情况吗 |
Sure. | 行 |
Every move? | 每一步 |
Of course. | 当然 |
Hi, boys. | 好啊小伙子们 |
Lovely night for a swim. | 今晚很适合游泳 |
This is Juan Alberto Diaz | 我是胡安·阿尔贝托·迪亚兹 |
coming to you live from the Mexico City Invitational Chess Tournament | 向您现场直播于阿兹特卡宫举行的墨西哥城 |
at the Palacio Azteca where | 国际象棋邀请赛的赛况 |
the big story has been the seventeen-year-old | 目前最令人瞩目的要数来自肯塔基州 |
from Lexington, Kentucky, Elizabeth Harmon. | 莱克星顿的17岁少女伊丽莎白·哈蒙 |
Neither of us spoke the other's language. | 我们都不会说对方的语言 |
He opened with a pawn to king four. | 他用兵到王线第四格开局 |
I played pawn to queen's bishop four. | 我走了兵到后翼象线第四格 |
In 31 moves, I had his king in a mating net. | 31步后我把他的王围困在将杀网中 |
You're a wonder. | 你真是个奇迹 |
Undefeated, this morning she played | 不败之后今早她用 |
the Queen's Gambit Declined | 拒后翼弃兵开局 |
against the Austrian, Diedrich. | 对战奥地利人迪德里奇 |
Facing relentless pressure in the middle of the board, | 面对棋局中持续的压力 |
Harmon had him on his heels from the start. | 哈蒙从第一步起就牵制了对方 |
She did it mostly with pawns, | 基本用兵进攻 |
and crushed his position as one might crush an egg. | 像磕碎鸡蛋一样轻松化解了他的局 |
Diedrich played well, | 迪德里奇下得不错 |
made no blunders or anything that could properly be called a mistake, | 没有犯糊涂或任何可能被称为错误的棋 |
but Harmon moved with such deadly accuracy, such measured control, | 但哈蒙的棋法更加精准控制力一流 |
that his position was hopeless | 他的棋局到23步时 |
by the 23rd move. | 已回天乏术 |
Impressive play by this young woman. | 这位年轻姑娘的棋艺令人惊叹 |
Borgov retreats his knight, | 博尔戈夫撤马 |
but he's really attacking the black knight. | 但他实际目的是攻击黑棋的马 |
This is a very interesting position. | 这是个颇有意味的棋局 |
It is dangerous for both sides. | 两方都很危险 |
How is Black going to answer the threat? | 黑棋要如何应对这步威胁 |
Will he defend himself or counter attack? | 他会守还是攻 |
It could go either way. | 谁都可能获胜 |
Mother? | 母亲 |
Out here. | 在这里 |
Fresh air feels nice, doesn't it? | 新鲜空气很不错吧 |
Aren't you going out? | 你不出门吗 |
No, Manuel's not coming tonight. | 不了曼纽尔今晚不来 |
He had business in Oaxaca. | 他要去瓦哈卡出差 |
How long will he be gone? | 他要离开多久 |
At least until we leave. | 至少我们走前碰不上了 |
I'm sorry. | 真遗憾 |
I've never been to Oaxaca, but... | 我从没去过瓦哈卡但是 |
I imagine it resembles Denver. | 我猜和丹佛差不多 |
We can have dinner together. | 我们可以一起吃晚餐 |
You can take me to one of the places you know. | 你可以带我去你知道的餐厅 |
Of course. | 当然了 |
It was fun while it lasted. | 至少过程很愉快 |
Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
I am Georgi Girev. | 我是乔治·吉列夫 |
Beth Harmon. | 贝丝·哈蒙 |
I'm honored. | 我很荣幸 |
It's been five hours. | 已经五小时了 |
Perhaps we should adjourn now. | 或许我们该休局 |
You must seal your move. | 你要封棋了 |
Miss Harmon must seal her move now. | 哈蒙小姐现在封棋 |
Play will resume tomorrow at ten, before your regular matches. | 明早十点继续下在你的常规赛之前 |
Miss Harmon. | 哈蒙小姐 |
Yes? | 什么事 |
May I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
In America, I'm told that one sees films inside the car. | 有人告诉我在美国大家在车里看电影 |
Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
Drive-ins. | 露天汽车电影 |
You mean drive-in movies? | 你是说露天汽车电影吗 |
Yes, Elvis Presley movies. | 对猫王的电影 |
Debbie Reynolds and Elizabeth Taylor... | 黛比·雷诺兹和伊丽莎白·泰勒 |
That happens? | 是真的吗 |
It does. | 是的 |
I would dig that. | 我会很喜欢那样 |
Pawn to rook five. | 兵到车线第五格 |
For you, Beth Harmon... | 为了你贝丝·哈蒙 |
I resign the old-fashioned way. | 我用传统的方式认输 |
I've never been to a drive-in, either. | 我也从没去看过露天汽车电影 |
I should not have let you do that. | 我不该让你那样 |
With the rook. | 你走了车 |
No. | 是的 |
But you won't let the next one that tries it. | 但下次你就不会犯同样的错了 |
How old were you when you started playing? | 你多大开始学习下棋的 |
Four. | 四岁 |
I was district champion at seven. | 七岁时我就是区冠军 |
I will be world champion one day. | 总有一天我会成为世界冠军 |
When? | 什么时候 |
In three years. | 三年后 |
You'll be 16 in three years. | 三年后你16岁 |
If you win... | 如果你赢了 |
what will you do next? | 那你下一步做什么 |
I-I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
If you're world champion at 16... | 如果你16岁就当上了世界冠军 |
what will you do with the rest of your life? | 那你余生干什么 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
You're the best I've ever played. | 你是我交手过最棒的棋手 |
Until you play Borgov. | 在你遇到博尔戈夫之前 |
Beth. | 贝丝 |
Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
Everyone, this is Elizabeth Harmon, the US Champion. | 各位这是伊丽莎白·哈蒙美国冠军 |
Co-Champion. | 联合冠军 |
I'm sorry I missed your match, | 很抱歉我错过了你的比赛 |
but the bath was so lovely. | 但泡澡太舒服 |
I soaked the entire afternoon. | 我一下午都浸在浴缸里 |
I'm glad. | 我很开心 |
- You look better. - I feel better. | -你看起来好多了-我也感觉好多了 |
- Are you hungry? - Starving. | -你饿了吗-饿坏了 |
Thank you. You play beautiful, sefiora. | 谢谢您弹得很好女士 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
So much for your stage fright. | 你的舞台恐惧症呢 |
I play fine as long as it's for fun. | 如果只是娱乐我能弹好 |
Where shall we go? | 我们该去哪 |
Any one of the new places you've been to? | 你去过的新餐厅吗 |
排行榜 苏联瓦西里·博尔戈夫对战美国伊丽莎白·哈蒙 | |
Let's eat in the room. | 我们在房间里吃吧 |
- You wanna grab it? - Here. | -你想去拿吗-给 |
In Moscow, she'll be jet-lagged. We can destroy her then. | 在莫斯科她会需要倒时差我们可以到时打败她 |
She's getting better. | 她棋艺越来越好了 |
Have to deal with her here or in Paris | 必须在她变得太强前 |
before she gets too strong. | 在这里或巴黎挫败她 |
There's talk she's a drunk. | 有传言说她是个酒鬼 |
Her game is almost all attack. | 她的战术几乎全是进攻 |
So she doesn't always watch her back. | 所以她不会提防 |
When she blunders, she gets angry, | 如果她犯错了就会恼羞成怒 |
and can be dangerous. | 那样很危险 |
Like all women. She's an orphan. A survivor. | 像所有女人一样她是个孤儿幸存者 |
She's like us -- losing is not an option for her. | 她跟我们一样绝对不能输 |
Otherwise, what would her life be? | 否则她的生活该何去何从 |
Those two guys, they're number two and three in the world. | 那两个人他们是世界排名二三的棋手 |
- And those guys? - KGB. | -那些人呢-克勃格特工 |
Make sure Borgov doesn't run away. | 防止博尔戈夫逃跑 |
Will you save a seat for my mother? | 你们能帮我母亲留个位置吗 |
- Yeah. - Yeah. | -好-好 |
You may start your opponent's clock. | 你现在可以开启对手的棋钟 |
Pawn to king four. | 兵到王线第四格 |
She always plays the Sicilian to that opening. | 她总是用西西里防御应对那个开局 |
It's the most common opening for White in the game of chess, | 这是象棋里白棋最常用的开局方法 |
and Borgov has been called the "Master of the Sicilian." | 博尔戈夫被称为"西西里防御大师" |
Harmon moves pawn to queen bishop four, | 哈蒙的兵到后翼象线第四格 |
hoping to play him on ground that's fresh for both of them, | 希望出其不意给彼此带来些新鲜感 |
that won't give him the advantage of his superior knowledge. | 让他无法凭借丰富的经验占据上风 |
And now Borgov has brought out his king's knight to bishop three, | 现在博尔戈夫把王翼马走到象线第三格 |
and Harmon, | 而哈蒙 |
of course, brings hers to queen bishop three, | 自然把她的王翼马走到后翼象线第三格 |
attacking the center. | 进攻中央战场 |
But Borgov moves his bishop to knight five, | 但博尔戈夫把象走到马线第五格 |
signaling he's going to play the Closed Sicilian, | 意味着他要使出封闭式西西里防御 |
not the Open. | 而非开放式 |
Please do not disturb the players. | 请勿打扰棋手 |
The Rossolimo. A rare opening... | 罗索里莫变例罕见的开局法 |
Harmon pushes her pawn | 哈蒙把她的兵 |
to rook three, attacking Borgov's bishop. | 走到车线第三格进攻博尔戈夫的象 |
Borgov castles. | 博尔戈夫王车易位[同时移动王和车] |
Harmon must now decide | 哈蒙现在必须决定 |
to open the game or keep it closed. | 要开放棋局还是保持封闭 |
White has the advantage. | 白棋有优势 |
Since it always has the first move, it always has the advantage. | 因为白棋总是先下所以就有优势 |
I read that when computers learn to play chess, | 我看到在电脑学习下象棋时 |
and play against other computers, | 和别的电脑对决时 |
White will always win because of the first move. | 白棋总是赢因为白棋先下 |
Like tic-tac-toe. | 就跟三连棋一样 |
Borgov's not a machine. | 博尔戈夫不是机器 |
That you know of. | 那是你不知道 |
I didn't expect it. | 我没想到 |
No one really plays it. | 没人会这样走棋 |
It threw me off. | 太令我意外了 |
Just like he knew it would. | 就像他预料的一样 |
From that point on, the whole game | 从那时起整场棋局 |
was like a foregone conclusion. I... | 就像预料中的必然结果一般我... |
I couldn't fight this feeling that I'd already lost. | 我心中一直有种挥之不去的感觉我已经输了 |
Like in the books, | 就像书里写的 |
where you know the outcome, but you play it out | 你明知道结局却还想看一遍 |
just to see how it would happen, and... | 只为了看其如何发生而且 |
I mean, every move he made was so... | 他走的每一步都如此 |
obvious, so... | 明显如此 |
unimaginative, so bureaucratic. | 毫无新意非常官方 |
And the whole time, I'd look at his face, | 整场棋我一直盯着他的脸 |
and there was no doubt. | 没有丝毫怀疑 |
No weakness. | 没有弱点 |
I'm so glad you didn't see it. | 我很高兴你没有看到 |
Mother? | 母亲 |
I'm sorry. | 请节哀 |
What was it? | 是怎么回事 |
Hepatitis, possibly. | 可能是肝炎 |
We will know tomorrow. | 我们明天就知道了 |
Could you give me a tranquilizer? | 你能给我镇定剂吗 |
- Yes. I have a sedative. - I don't want a sedative. | -有我能给你打一针-我不想打针 |
Could I have a prescription for Librium? | 能给我开个利眠宁安定的处方吗 |
You don't need a prescription to buy Librium in Mexico. | 在墨西哥买利眠宁不需要处方 |
I suggest meprobamate. | 我建议你用眠尔通 |
There's a farmacia here in the hotel. | 酒店就有药房 |
Again, I'm very sorry for your loss. | 向您再次表示哀悼 |
Allow us to help you with any arrangements. | 请允许我们帮您安排后事 |
Signing papers, dealing with authorities. | 签署文件与当局交涉 |
And, of course, the bill will be taken care of. | 当然账单也无需您操心了 |
- Thank you. - Including the liquor bill, | -谢谢-包括酒水支出 |
which was significant. | 非常庞大的支出 |
Though, I'm sure none of the many margaritas she consumed | 但我确定您母亲的不幸离世 |
was the culprit in your mother's untimely passing. | 与她喝的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒吧无关 |
She did mention something about the quality of the tequila. | 她确实提到过酒里龙舌兰的质量问题 |
Again... | 再次申明 |
whatever we can do to help. | 我们会尽力帮忙 |
I need to find him. | 我需要找到他 |
Hello? | 喂 |
I have your call. | 有您的电话 |
From Denver. | 是丹佛打来的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
This is Allston Wheatley. | 我是奥斯顿·惠特利 |
It's Beth, Mr. Wheatley. | 我是贝丝惠特利先生 |
Beth? | 贝丝 |
Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
- Elizabeth Harmon. - And you're in Mexico? | -伊丽莎白·哈蒙-你在墨西哥吗 |
It's about Mrs. Wheatley. | 是关于惠特利太太的事 |
How is Alma? Is she there with you? | 艾尔玛怎么样了她和你在一起吗 |
She's dead. | 她死了 |
She died this morning. | 今早去世的 |
- Mr. Wheatley... - Could you handle this for me? | -惠特利先生-你能帮我处理下吗 |
l can't be going off to Mexico. | 我不可能去墨西哥 |
There's an autopsy in the morning, | 明早会有尸体解剖 |
and I have to buy new plane tickets... | 我要买新的飞机票 |
I mean, I have to get a new ticket for myself. | 我是说要给自己买新的飞机票 |
I don't know where to bury her. | 我不知道该在哪埋葬她 |
Call Durgin Brothers in Lexington. | 联系莱克星顿的德根兄弟 |
There's a family plot in her maiden name, Benson. | 那里有个她娘家的墓地叫本森 |
What about the house? | 那房子呢 |
Look, I don't want any part of this. | 听着我不想掺和这事 |
I got problems enough here in Denver. | 我在丹佛的麻烦事够多了 |
Get her up to Kentucky and bury her, and the house is yours. Just... | 把她带回肯塔基州埋葬房子是你的了只要 |
make the mortgage payments. | 继续付按揭款就行 |
You need money? | 你需要钱吗 |
I don't know. I don't know how much it'll cost. | 我不知道我不知道要花多少钱 |
I heard you're doing all right. The child-prodigy thing. | 我听说你过得很好神童下棋这事 |
Can't you charge it or something? | 你能用那方面的钱吗 |
I'll ask the hotel. | 我问下酒店吧 |
Good, you do that. I'm strapped for cash right now, | 很好就这么做我现在手头没这么多现金 |
but call Second National Bank and ask for Mr. Erlich. | 但你去联系第二国民银行找厄利克先生 |
That's E-r-l-i-c-h. | 厄瓜多尔的厄利益的利千克的克 |
Tell him I want you to have the house. He knows how to reach me. | 告诉他房子给你了他知道怎么联系我 |
Don't you want to know how she died? | 你不想知道她怎么死的吗 |
What was it? | 怎么死的 |
Hepatitis. | 肝炎 |
I think. We'll know tomorrow. | 我想是这样明天就知道了 |
Yeah. | 好 |
She was sick a lot. | 她之前也总生病 |
利眠宁 [抗焦虑治疗失眠药物] | |
Més. | 再来点 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“女王的棋局”