更美好的事第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

更美好的事第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hey, Sam. 嗨 萨姆
Frankie. Soccer. 弗兰基 要去踢足球咯
Frankie. 弗兰基
- Hi, baby. - I'm sick. - 嗨 宝贝- 我生病了
Oh, no. 不是吧
100.1. 发烧了
That's barely a thing. 那也没什么大不了的
Mom, we're not supposed to go to soccer over 100. 老妈 发烧时就不该去踢足球了
Children's Tylenol is gonna knock that right down. 你吃点小儿退烧药就马上好啦
Mom, that's not a cure. 老妈 那并不会治好我
That's just a mask of the symptoms. 那只是一种临床的假象
I could still get other kids sick. 我还是会传染其他孩子的
I'm like patient zero. 我现在就像第一感染源
完整版请点击
Dude, you're gonna be running around a field 杜克 你会在操场上奔跑
not kissing everybody. 而不是亲吻所有人
Mom, I really don't feel good. 老妈 我真的很不舒服
But it's my day for snack. 但是今天轮到我带零食了
I got cuties and this shit. 我买了这些玩意
- Hey, Sam. Hey. - Hey. - 嘿 萨姆- 嘿
更美好的事高频词统计

更美好的事高频词
- Where's-where's Frankie? - Uh, well, she's sick. - 弗兰基嘞- 她生病了
Or she says. 她是这么说的
But I have snacks, so great. 但是我带了零食 好极了
I know. Yeah, I... 我知道 我
Well, I hate when that happens, you know? 好吧 我也讨厌这种事情 你知道的
I had to chaperone this school field trip 弗洛生病了 你知道的
when Flo was sick, you know? 我得陪护这个校园队
This, uh, museum... 这个 博物馆
God... Museum of something or something. I can't... 天哪 博物馆的什么什么东西 我不能
- Yeah. - Hi, Sam. - 恩- 嗨 萨姆
Hi. Hi, Francis. 嗨 嗨 弗朗西斯
How you doing with all this? 你怎么处理所有的这些事
Uh, all of what? 所有的什么事
Thera's mom, her surgery. Are you okay? 席拉的妈妈 她的手术 你还好吗
Yeah, I-I'm okay. 没事 我没事
Is she okay? 她还好吗
She's really nervous about the surgery. 这个手术她真的很紧张
You know, as we all are. 你知道的 我们也一样紧张
I didn't want to put this in the e-mail. 我不想发邮件跟你们说这个事
Oh, it's, uh worse than in the e-mail? 严重得要亲口说吗
They're opening up her stomach. 他们要切开她的胃
There could be blockage, infections. 可能会引起阻塞和感染
They might have to remove part of her intestine. 他们可能会切除她部分肠子
I mean, she could wind up with a colostomy bag. 我的意思是 她可能最终得用结肠造瘘袋
But still, it'll be worth it. 但是 仍然是值得的
For who? 对谁而言
I mean, sure, yes. 我是说 当然 值得
Will you just pray for her tomorrow? 你明天会为她祷告吗
Oh, did she ask for that... the praying? 哟 她要我们为她祷告了吗
Okay, but it can't hurt. 有胜于无呀
No, I mean, it's just that 不 我的意思是 只是
she's really not a God person. 她不信主啊
You know, she got upset when the new people 你知道吗 她很反感别的人
tried to do the team circle prayer thing. 组团祷告之类的事
Well, it's not about that. 好吧 那不是重点
It's about the power of group consciousness 重点是集体意识
helping her heal. 能帮助她好起来
Yeah, is there another thing I can do 好的 除了祷告以外
besides praying? 还有什么我能帮忙的吗
Oh, you know what? 你知道吗
更美好的事台词本中英对照

更美好的事台词本单词标注
You should sign up to play with her cat. 你应该帮忙去和她的猫玩
Mm, yeah. 是的
- Excuse me. Flo? - Yeah. - 不好意思 弗洛- 恩
Do you have a living will? 你有立好遗嘱吗
Good evening to you. 你也晚上好啊
Seriously, do you have a plan? 讲真的 你有计划吗
Because I think I should know it. 因为 我觉得我应该要知道
Well, your grandfather 你的祖父
my father, was diabetic, 我的父亲 都是糖尿病患者
and you can lose your legs to diabetes 而糖尿病会使你失去双腿
which would be devastating. 这就极度可怕了
My best feature 我的特长就是腿特长
are my legs. And I think if somebody told me 我想如果有人告诉我
I was gonna lose my legs to diabetes, 我会因糖尿病失去双腿
I would probably just pay the piper. 我极有可能会自我终结了
You mean kill yourself? 你是说自杀吗
I think that's the way to do it. 我想那是个好方法
Because I don't want you to have to look after me, and... 因为我不想让你照顾我 而且
I never want to be a burden. 我从不想成为一个负担
You don't want to be a burden? 你不想成为负担吗
Oh, never. 对 绝不
In fact, after Felicia had her stroke... 实际上 弗里西亚中风之后
no one could find her PIN numbers 没有知道她的密码
and all her money's locked up, so you must 而她所有的钱都锁定了 所以你必须
- have my PIN numbers. - Okay. - 拿到我的密码- 好吧
So my bank PIN number is 所以我的银行密码是
- 3-9-6-7. - Mom, Mom... - 3 9 6 7- 老妈 老妈
Mom, stop. 老妈 别说了
Well, we have to be prepared. 我们必须做好准备
Okay, bye. 好的 拜
Jesus. 103. 天哪 103度喔
Did Nan give you medicine? 奶奶让你吃药了吗
No. 没有
The grape kind. 葡萄口味的
I know. 我知道
That feel good? 感觉舒服吗
- Do I have to drink all of it? - Yes. - 我必须都喝掉吗- 是的
- Why? - Drink it all. - 为什么- 都喝了
You need even more than that, too. 你需要的比较多
Good job. 真棒
- Baby... - Mom, it's gross. - 宝贝- 妈妈 好恶心
I know. 我知道
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 我很抱歉 对不起
I wish I could take it out of you 真希望我能把你的病痛都转移
and put it into me. I'm sorry. 到我身上来 我很抱歉
完整版请点击
But then it wouldn't help me. 但那样并不会帮到我
'Cause I'd be sick, and you'd be like, "Mom, get up." 因为你巴不得我生病呀 "老妈 起床"
Oh, I thought you meant the medicine. 我以为你是指药
No. 不是
And one. Hold there. 一 保持不动
Two.
Up, three. 抬起 三
Four. Let me see you arch back lightly. 四 轻轻的挺胸后仰
Five. Nice, pretty line. 五 很好 完美的曲线
Six. And nice straight back. 六 很漂亮的直背
Two. Scoot. And three. 二 迅速向下 三
Look up. Four. Arch back 向上看 四 挺胸后仰
and five.
Six and seven. 六 七
Tendu, second, and eight. 伸展 瞬间 八
So there's, like, me before I've had an IPA, 在我得到IPA国际资格证书前
and then there's me seconds after. 和我得到以后
And they're distinct versions. 感受是截然不同的
One is just so much more at peace with himself, you know? 之前更多的是想平静下来 你知道吗
'Cause, like, I'm-I'm a stressed-out guy. 因为 我当时压力山大
You know, it's-it's a hard racket I'm in. 当时生活的很苦
And just after that sweet kiss of an IPA, I just kind of... 但就在得到IPA证书后 我就有点...
- Smooth sailing, right? - Max, psst, - 一帆风顺 对吗- 喂 麦克斯
- you know what that is?- Yeah, so my buddy and I... - 你知道他们在说什么吗- 所以我哥们和我...
That's a first date. And it's bad. 他们俩第一次约会 而且情况不太好
Why are you listening to them? 你为什么偷听别人说话
God, you are so intrusive. 天啊 你真八卦
Because you're on your phone. 因为你在玩手机
Mom, don't. 妈妈 别
I have to help her. 我必须要帮她
No. Mom, I will kill you. 别 妈妈 我会杀了你
Do not get up. 别过去
Then you have to talk to me. 那你必须和我谈谈
Mom, I'm in a group chat. It's a big thing, 妈妈 我在一个讨论组里和大家谈论一件大事
and there's, like, a potentially bullying thing. 是一件潜在的欺凌事件
Dakota is just having the worst... 达科塔刚刚发生了糟糕的...
Mom, don't! 妈妈 别
Excuse me. Hi. Can we use your salt? 打扰一下 能借用下你的调料吗
- What?- Hi. You're so cute. - 什么- 你真是太可爱了
You two don't know each other very well, do you? 你和那个男孩子还不熟悉吧
I met him at the gym. This is our first date. 我在健身房遇到他 这是我们的第一次约会
I know. 我知道
How do you know? 你怎么知道
Well, I can tell. And he's gross. 我看的出来 他那么屌丝
And he hasn't stopped talking. 一直喋喋不休
Well, we're just getting to know each other. 呃 我们只是在相互了解
I know all about him. 我很了解他
You know, the real estate thing, 你知道 房地产
commercial real estate, 商业地产
selling office space, 销售办公楼
the printer guy who wouldn't move out. 一直待在父母家的屌丝
And I'm sorry about his sister. 对他的妹妹 我也很抱歉
That's the one thing. 这是一件事
That was bad. That was really bad. 一件糟糕的事 相当糟糕
But, I mean, give you a second, 但是 我是说 给你点空间吧
I have heard nothing about you. 你倒是一句话都没讲过
Mom, that... 妈妈 那个...
- Is that your daughter?- Yeah. - 这是你的女儿吗- 是的
Yes. I'm so sorry she's bothering you. 是的 我很抱歉妈妈这样打扰您
Mom, I'll talk to you now. 妈妈 现在我会和你好好交流的
She's not bothering me. 她没有打扰到我
Oh, he's coming back. 哦 他回来了
Hi. You know what? 嗨 你知道吗
You should sit over there, 你应该坐在那边
because you both don't listen, and I will sit here 因为你们都不会聆听
with your lovely date, 而我会和被你忽略的人坐一起
who you don't notice. 就是你约的这个妹子
Mom? 妈妈
Hi.
Okay, so the categories 好的 来看下分类
are, uh, state schools, 有公立学校
private universities. 私立大学
Then you have the Ivy League schools, 你选了常春藤大学
but you needed to be thinking about that 但你需要两三年前
a couple of years ago. 就去考虑它了
Uh, what you need to do is start focusing on 你要仔细想想

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(更美好的事第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计)