春心荡漾第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

春心荡漾第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Scotch on the rocks, please. 麻烦来杯威士忌加冰
Meeting someone? 在等人吗
I thought I was... 本来是
but now that you're here, 但看到你进来
I suddenly feel like changing my plans. 我突然就想改主意了
Nice suit. 西装不错
No tie? 没扎领带
Nope. 没有
Where's your wedding ring? 你的婚戒呢
It's in my pocket. 在我口袋里
Put it on. 戴上
What's your name? 怎么称呼
Harry Davis. 哈利·戴维斯
完整版请点击
Nice to meet you, Harry Davis. 幸会哈利·戴维斯
Hang on. Hang on. 等一下等等
Wait. Wait. Just wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. 等等等等别急别急
What? 怎么了
I should probably be on top. 也许我该在上面
- Yeah. - Yeah. -是啊-是啊
春心荡漾高频词统计

春心荡漾高频词
- I forgot. - Yeah. -我忘了-是啊
It just kinda felt like she would be on top, you know? 我还以为你喜欢女人在上面
Yeah, no, absolutely. It's just-- 当然没错只是
Since you're ovulating, you know, 你正在排卵期
we probably shouldn't waste the good stuff. 好东西可不能浪费了
No. No. No. Yeah, it's good stuff, so-- 对你说的对是不能浪费了
All right. You ready? Let's go. 好的准备好了吗继续
- My hair. My hair. - God. -压到我头发了疼-抱歉
- It's okay. - Should I take my socks off? -没事-要我把袜子脱掉吗
No. Just go. 不用接着来
Okay. 好的
Baby. 宝贝
Baby. 宝贝
Baby. 宝贝
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Did you say something? 抱歉你是在跟我说话吗
Is this the sexy sheets section? 这是性感床单区吗
This is the satin section. 这是绸缎区
What's sexy to one person is 是否性感
a slippery elbow in the face to someone else. 大概因人而异
Baby. 宝贝
There. That. What...what is that? 又来了这个声音哪来的
It's coming from your pants. 从你裤子里传来的
Baby. 宝贝
What is this? "Available men in the vicinity"? 这是什么"周边待约男士"
It's "Shaggr." 是"沙格"
Baby. 宝贝
I have this app as well. That's why I'm here. 我也装了这个应用所以我循声而至
My girlfriend must have...I am gonna kill her. 肯定是我闺蜜干的好事她死定了
My...my girlfriend Josslyn must have put this on my phone. 一定是我闺蜜乔斯琳给我装的
Baby. 宝贝
Your girlfriend Josslyn doesn't like your husband? 你闺蜜乔斯琳跟你老公有仇吗
I...I'm not married anymore. 我现在单身
Neither am I. 我也是
You're not telling me everything. 你对我有所隐瞒
Couldn't tell you everything. That would take too long. 我是有所保留因为一言难尽
I've got time. 我有的是时间
Really? 真的吗
You would stop the clock for me? 你会为我将时间停驻吗
As long as you keep it interesting. 只要你能让我感兴趣
There's too much pressure. 这让我倍感压力
春心荡漾台词本中英对照

春心荡漾台词本单词标注
I thought you thrived under pressure. 我以为压力成就了你
Karen, I've been rehearsing this in my head all morning, 凯伦整个上午我都在脑中
trying to come up with a way 反复演练这段话
that makes it so it doesn't sound exactly like it's sounding now. 好让我说出来时不会显得这么别扭
Tom. 汤姆
I'm sick, Karen. 我得病了凯伦
What? 什么
The shortness of breath, the chest pains, 心慌气短胸口疼痛这些症状
is all due to a mass on my lung. 都是因为我的肺里有一个肿块
My god. 上帝啊
It makes my marital problems seem trivial. 和这相比我的婚姻问题微不足道
It makes me appreciate Liz 也让我珍视利兹
and all of our history together... 和我们所有的过往
- Yes. - But it forces me to confront something -是的-但这更能让我正视这一年来
that I've known for a year, 自己真正的心意
and that is that 那就是
I am in love with you, Karen. 我爱上你了凯伦
Come on. Please tell me I'm not crazy. 说句话吧快告诉我我没有疯
Please tell me that you feel it, too. 请告诉我你也一样
I love you. 我爱你
It'll pass. 暂时的
You know, I just...I can't leave my wife right now. 只不过我现在还不能离开我老婆
Don't you dare leave her. 你可不许离开她
Promise me you won't. 向我保证你不会
I promise. 我保证
I want to start showing the Adams property this week. 我想这周开始展示亚当斯地产
Steve's in line for that property. 那项目是斯蒂夫负责
Aren't you the boss? 你是老板你说了算
I have never met anyone like you, Joss. 我从没遇见过你这样的女人乔斯
And you never will. 我这样的女人空前绝后
What were you saying? Tilted ovaries? 你说什么卵巢倾斜
Hostile something or other? What? 不易受孕之类的什么意思
These are just theories, 这只是理论罢了
you know, basically stuff that I found on the internet. 是我在网上查到的说法
家庭招待会 乔斯琳·卡佛
Don't tell me you're reading those sad old lady blogs. 别告诉我你在读那些可怜老女人的博客
"I'm barren. Does that make me less of a woman?" "我不能生育我就不是女人了吗"
We do not mock infertile myrtle. 别嘲笑不孕不育人士
She's been through enough. 已经够惨的了
Harry and I are actually going 哈利和我打算
to the doctor tomorrow, 明天去看医生
So hopefully, we will get some real answers. 希望能有明确的答案
You mean about whose fault it is? 为了明确是谁的问题吧
We also do not assign blame. 我们不会责怪对方
- Okay. Okay. - Do me a favor. -好吧好吧-帮我个忙
完整版请点击
Please don't tell mom any of this yet. I haven't told her. 这些话先别跟妈妈说我还没告诉她
You're actually hoping it's your fault, aren't you? 你希望是你的问题对吧
Truthfully... 说真的
it'd be a lot easier. 那就简单多了
See, this is why I'm never getting married. 所以我才不要结婚
I can't spend the rest of my life 我没法一辈子都去迎合
catering to some man's precious ego. 某个男人那宝贵的自尊
You can't stay faithful, so who are you fooling? 你是没法忠贞不二吧骗谁呢
Oh, yeah. That, too. 那也是啦
What time did you come in from the restaurant last night? 你昨晚几点从餐厅回来的
Not until 3:00. 凌晨三点
It's getting later and later. 越来越晚了
- Hello? I'm still here. - Sorry, Joss. -我还在呢-抱歉乔斯
Uh, I actually have to get going. 我得挂了
I have a funeral to get to. 要去参加葬礼
- Whose? - The founding partner of my firm, -谁的葬礼-我公司的创始合伙人
Thomas Grey. 托马斯·格雷
I'm gonna see you at April's later, right? 晚些时候在艾普莉家见对吧
I still haven't bought her kid a present. 我还没给她的孩子买礼物呢
Can I just sign my name to your card? 能在你的祝福卡上签个名吗
At what point are you gonna start buying your own presents? 你什么时候能自己买礼物啊
I buy my own presents. 我自己买礼物啊
I just don't buy presents for other people. 只不过不送人
Oh, gotta go. My clients are here. 挂了我的客户到了
You mut be Alex and Sally. 两位一定是艾莉克丝和萨莉吧
Sally. Great to meet you. 我是萨莉很高兴认识你
Oh, Sally. Alex, I'm Joss. 萨莉艾莉克丝我是乔斯
Wait until you see this house. 等看了屋子再惊喜吧
I think you're going to love it. 你们一定会喜欢的
You see Dane filed a motion to set aside the default judgment? 你知道戴恩申请动议驳回缺席判决了吗
It's never gonna fly. 不可能成功的
- Dane's a punk. - Punk, yeah. -戴恩就是个废柴-废柴没错
Don't tweet that. 别发微博
You're no fun. 你真无趣
Still okay to take the Harlowe deposition tomorrow? 明天去取哈洛的证词没问题吧
I got a thing in the morning. 我早上有事
Not a problem. I'm here to serve. 没问题为您服务
Thank you. 谢谢
So unfair. 真不公平
You're stunning today. 你今天真美
We're going to a funeral, Dominic. 我们是去参加葬礼的多米尼克
- It's not mine. - Get in the car. -又不是我的葬礼-上车
Save me a seat. 给我留个座
Karen, what are you doing here? 凯伦你怎么在这里
Savi, hi. 萨维
Where have you been? 你上哪去了
April and I must've left you a hundred messages. 我和艾普莉都给你留了上百条留言了
We thought you died. 还以为你死了呢
Oh. I am so sorry. That was so rude. 抱歉这么说太无礼了
Miss Kim, Mrs. Grey's requested you sit with the family. 金小姐格雷太太让您和家属坐在一起
I'll call you later. 我晚点打给你
This is what I want to remember. 我就想记住这些事
You are shivering. Are you cold? 你在发抖冷吗
No. I'm fine. 不我没事
In fact, I think that dying 事实上我觉得死亡
might be the best thing that's ever happened to me. 也许是我这辈子遇上最好的事
Oh. No. No. No. No. No. 别别这样
Do you love me, Karen? 你爱我吗凯伦
Yes, I do.
Then when it's time... 等时候到了
would you help me die? 你会帮我死吗
Oh, Karen. 凯伦
Thank you for being here. 谢谢你过来
This is our son Sam. 这是我们的儿子山姆
I'm so sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
Dr. Kim was Dad's therapist, 金医生这几年一直是爸爸的
and a savior these past few years. 心理医生也是他的救星
Miss, I've heard a lot about you. 小姐久仰
Welcome, everyone. 欢迎各位
Today we are gathered to 今天我们齐聚一堂
grieve the death 悼念
and to remember the life 并缅怀
of Thomas Winton Grey. 托马斯·温顿·格雷的一生
Dr. Kim, before you go... 金医生你走之前...
Sam. Hi. 山姆
Beautiful eulogy. 悼词很感人

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(春心荡漾第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)