The truth is we don't have any idea |
说实话我们完全不了解 |
who Reddington may be involved with. |
雷丁顿可能跟谁有联系 |
Then why should we trust him? |
那我们怎么能信任他 |
You're asking the wrong questions. |
你问的都是不相关的问题 |
I'm trying to help you with a matter of some urgency. |
我在尝试帮你们解决紧急事件 |
It's your choice whether you listen to me or not, |
信不信随便你 |
but there will be an incident at 11:00 this morning |
但今天上午十一点在迪凯特工业园区 |
at the Decatur Industrial Park. |
有事情会发生 |
I would send ambulances. |
要我现在就会派救护车过去 |
We need to move quickly. |
需要马上行动 |
He's a prisoner. |
他是名囚犯 |
He has no legal position to negotiate from. |
他现在的法律地位没资格跟我们谈判 |
Charge him under the Patriot Act. |
根据《爱国者法案》起诉他 |
- See what he has to say then. - He'll only speak with Keen. |
-看他还能怎么办-他只跟基恩探员对话 |
It's not up to him. We decide who he speaks -- |
这由不得他我们来决定... |
I don't think you understand |
我觉得你好像还不明白 |
how delicately the situation needs to be handled. |
目前的情况需要我们非常巧妙地去处理 |
Reddington has brokered some of the most comprehensive |
雷丁顿在过去二十年里 |
international criminal activity in the past 20 years. |
安排过很多重大国际犯罪活动 |
He has access to targets we don't even know exist. |
他能接触到我们甚至都不知道其存在的目标 |
Now, he's telling us there may be some kind of an event |
他跟我们说迪凯特工业园区 |
about to happen at the Decatur Industrial Park. |
可能会有事发生 |
I don't think you understand. |
我看是你不明白 |
You don't run the criminal division of Main Justice. I do. |
负责司法部刑事部门的人不是你是我 |
The attorney general is not going to accept a deal. |
司法部长是不会接受什么协议的 |
Reddington is a criminal, |
雷丁顿是个犯罪分子 |
and we're gonna take credit for catching him. |
抓住他是我们的功劳 |
Our office will lay out the charges. |
我们会安排指控的 |
I hope you understand that from time t-- |
我希望你能理解... |
There is... no... deal. |
没条件可谈 |
Am I clear? |
明白了吗 |
Yes. |
是的 |
And have you been truthful |
你是否尽你所能 |
to the best of your knowledge? |
诚实回答了所有问题 |
So, what do we got? |
有什么发现吗 |
Swept the entire yard. |
检查了整个园区 |
Got multiple teams working the property, K-9 units. |
各个部门队伍都在还有警犬队 |
Nothing. I mean, look around. |
但什么都没有你看看 |
I got two city blocks of hiding places, |
这里有两个街区可以用来藏东西 |
and I don't even know what the hell |
而我甚至不知道 |
I'm supposed to be looking for. |
到底应该找什么 |
I need more information. What's the specific tip? |
我需要更多信息具体一点的提示 |
Who did it come from? |
是谁提供的信息 |
We got an informant who's dicking us around. |
是个把我们耍得团团转的线人 |
Says we're gonna need rescue units here at 11:00. |
他说这里十一点时会需要救援队 |
完整版请点击 |
|
It's already 11:20. |
可现在已经十一点二十了 |
Give it another 20 minutes and wrap it up. |
再找二十分钟然后收队 |
I want bomb squads, medics. I want everybody out. |
防爆队医务人员全部撤离 |
We've got a problem. |
出问题了 |
A passenger train just blew through. |
一列火车刚刚驶过 |
Come again? What was that? |
再说一遍什么 |
I said you have a passenger train |
我说有列客运火车 |
coming in your direction. |
正向你的方向驶去 |
It's over speed. |
列车超速了 |
Clear the area. Get everyone out. |
让全部人员撤离 |
Clear! Clear out! |
快撤撤退 |
Get your men out of here! Clear! |
让你的人都离开马上 |
Those things I found under the floor, |
我在地板下面发现的那些东西 |
they're not yours, right? |
不是你的对吧 |
He put them there -- |
是他放在那里的 |
The gun and the passports. |
那把枪和护照 |
Tell me Reddington did this, and not... |
告诉我是雷丁顿干的不是... |
I wish you were here so you could explain yourself. |
真希望你现在能醒过来解释给我听 |
60 people have been confirmed dead |
今早在迪凯特工业园区 |
and dozens injured after a passenger train derailed |
一列火车脱轨导致六十人死亡 |
this morning at the Decatur Industrial Park. |
并有多人受伤 |
60 people are dead because of you. |
因为你死了六十个人 |
60 people are dead |
死了六十个人 |
because you don't return my calls, Harold. |
都是因为你不答应我的要求哈罗德 |
If you want to save lives and catch the bad guys, |
如果你想抓住坏人拯救生命 |
pay attention. |
集中点精神 |
They're not going to make your deal. |
他们不会同意你的条件的 |
That's unfortunate. |
真是太不幸了 |
The next name on my list is an absolute snake. |
我名单上的下一个名字绝对是个狡猾的人 |
The train. How did you know? |
关于那辆火车你怎么知道的 |
I know lots of things. But the train I didn't. |
我知道很多事情但火车的事我不知道 |
I knew the time, the place, |
我知道时间和地点 |
but the train was a big surprise. |
但火车实在出乎我意料 |
We've ruled out terrorism. |
我们排除了恐怖分子的可能性 |
Look at the list of casualties, Harold. |
看看人员伤亡的名单哈罗德 |
You'll find some councilwoman from Albany. |
你会找到某个从奥尔巴尼来的女议员 |
Apparently she's been tangling |
显然她一直与一些 |
with some rather cunning, powerful people. |
相当狡猾并有势力的人有瓜葛 |
You're saying the derailment was an assassination? |
你是说火车出轨是一次刺杀行动吗 |
I'm not saying anything... |
我什么也不会说的 |
unless it's to Elizabeth Keen. |
除非听的人是伊丽莎白·基恩 |
Tell me about the train wreck. |
告诉我有关火车失事的情况 |
If you had any idea how far I've traveled |
你不知道我为了再见你一次 |
to see you again, Lizzy. |
费了多大劲莉兹 |
My name's "Liz," Not "Lizzy." |
我叫莉斯不是莉兹 |
To you, I'm Agent Keen. |
对你而言我是基恩探员 |
Now, I've heard all your demands, |
我已经知道你所有的要求了 |
but I don't think you've heard mine, |
但你还不知道我的 |
so let me tell you how this is gonna work. |
我现在就告诉你该怎么做 |
I ask the questions, you answer them. |
我提问题你回答 |
Screw with me, and I walk. |
再惹我我马上走 |
Understood? |
明白了吗 |
How is Tom? |
汤姆怎么样了 |
They're never gonna give you immunity. |
他们是绝对不会给你豁免权的 |
Not a chance. |
根本不可能 |
Oh, I think they will. |
我认为他们会 |