译| 泰戈尔《飞鸟集》 节选271-280 连载

译| 泰戈尔《飞鸟集》 节选271-280 连载_第1张图片

271. I came to your shore as a stranger, I lived in your house as a guest, I leave your door as a friend, my earth.

大地啊,我来到你的岸上时是一个陌生人,住进你家时是一个客人,离开时已成了你的朋友。

272. Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the after glow of sunset at the margin of starry silence.

当我离开时,让我的思绪走向你,犹如夕阳的余晖,映照在沉默的天际。

273. Light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love.

在我的心里点亮静谧的夜星吧,然后让黑夜对我私语爱情。

274. I am a child in the dark.

I stretch my hands through the coverlet of night for thee, Mother.

我是在黑暗中的一个孩子。

母亲,我从黑夜的被罩中向您伸出了手。

275. The day of work is done. Hide my face in your arms, Mother.

Let me dream.

一天的劳作已结束。把我的脸藏在您的双臂吧,母亲。

让我进入梦乡。

276. The lamp of meeting burns long; it goes out in a moment at the parting.

集会的灯亮了许久,分别时即刻熄灭了。

277. One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, “I have loved.”

“我爱过。”世界啊,当我死去,请让我将这句话留在您的沉默中吧。

278. We live in this world when we love it.

我爱,故我在。

279. Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.

让死亡拥有不朽的名,让生命拥有不朽的爱。

280. I have seen thee as the half-awakened child sees his mother in the dusk of the dawn and then smiles and sleeps again.

我看见您,犹如一个半醒的孩子在黎明的微光中看见了妈妈,微微一笑后,又入眠了。


如果觉得有收获的话,动动手指打赏、关注和喜欢V小喵吧 *~*

译| 泰戈尔《飞鸟集》 节选261-270 连载

你可能感兴趣的:(译| 泰戈尔《飞鸟集》 节选271-280 连载)