怪诞小镇第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计

怪诞小镇第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Oh, no Mabel. I... I don't feel so good! 噢不梅宝我有点不舒服
I...
Ohh! Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us? 噢斯坦叔公你给我们吃了什么
-Barfy! -Guys, stop! -吐啊-小鬼们别闹了
Something terrible just happened! 刚才发生了很糟糕的事情
-Comedy gold! -All right, all right! -撒金子啦-闹够了行了
Party supplies are now off-limits. 派对用品现在禁用了
Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again? 派恩斯先生这是谁的生日来着
Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way 没谁的只是觉着这个派对可能是吸引孩子们
to get kids to spend money at the shack. 在小屋花钱的一种好方式
Nice! 不错
The young people of this town want fun, 这个镇子的年轻人们想要乐趣
I'll smother 'em with fun! 我就让他们痛快个够
完整版请点击
Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the mystery shack. 也许他那些话正是孩子们不来神秘小屋的原因
Hey! Hey! How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? 嘿 嘿不如你去做点事吧把这些传单复印了
派对 就在神秘小屋 欢迎小孩和青少年
Oh, boy! A trip to the copier store! 哇塞可以去一趟复印店
Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! 日历杯子T恤还有些别的
They got it all at the copier store. 复印店里应有尽有
怪诞小镇单词统计
怪诞小镇高频单词统计
That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store. 这些不是他们口号只是我真心这么觉得
Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? 省点事儿吧你记得我办公室里的那台老复印机么
I finally fixed the old girl up. Good as new! 我最后还是把它给修好了跟新的一样
Butterflies! 蝴蝶啊
Does it even work? 这还能用吗
Success! 搞定了
Stay back! 后退
Oh, my gosh. Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings! 噢我的天啊梅宝我觉得这个复印机能复制人类
Do you realize what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
All right, party people, 好了派对的各位
and Dipper, 还有迪普
let's talk business. 我们谈正经的
Soos, because you'll work for free... and you begged... 苏斯因为你免费干活儿并恳求
I'm letting you be D.J. 我让你当DJ
You won't regret it, Mr. Pines. 你不会后悔的派恩斯先生
I got this book that teached me how to D.J. R-r-r-right. 我有这本书可以教我把DJ当好好好
Not encouraging. 一点都不振奋人心
Wendy, you and Mabel are working the ticket stand. 温蒂你和梅宝负责售票工作
What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends! 什么但斯坦叔公这个派对是我结交新朋友的绝好机会啊
I-I could work with Wendy. 我 我可以和温蒂一起去
You realize if you do, 要知道如果你去的话
you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy. 你就是答应和温蒂一起一直呆在售票处了
No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night. 不准踏出售票处只有你俩独处一整晚
I promise. 我保证
Aah! What? 啊干嘛
Uh, uh, I can work the counter with you, Wendy! 呃 呃我能和你一起在售票台工作温蒂
Let's kiss! Mmm... Mmm... 我们亲亲嚒 嚒
Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, 是 是你尽管笑
but I have devised a plan 但我想了个计划
to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect. 能让我和温蒂的夜晚美妙无比
Plan? Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, 计划噢你不会要列那些超复杂的清单之类的吧
- are you? - Overcomplicated? -是吗-超复杂
Let me just... all right, hold that there... okay... 让我好吧等一下啊好的
"Step one: Getting to know each other with playful banter." 第一步以幽默的打趣互相熟悉
Banter is like talking, but smarter. 打趣就像是说话但话语更俏皮点
That sounds like a dumb idea for poop-heads. 听起来像驴脑袋想的蠢主意
Yeah, see, this isn't banter. 嗯你这个就不是打趣
This is what I want to avoid with Wendy. 这种话语正是我和温蒂在一起时要避免的
The final step is to ask her to dance. 最后一步就是邀请她跳舞
Oh, Dipper! 噢迪普
怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
怪诞小镇中英对照台词本截图
I'm so happy you decided to work the ticket stand with me! 我真高兴你来售票处和我一起工作
You're so organized. Show me that checklist again? 你做事真有条理能再让我看看那个清单吗
If I follow steps one through eleven, 如果我遵循这十一步
nothing can get in my way. 就没什么是我绊脚石了
Dipper you're the one getting in your way. 迪普你自己才是真正妨碍你的那个人
Why can't you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person? 你为什么就不能直接走过去然后像个正常人一样跟她说话呢
Step nine, sister... 第九步小妹
Can your uncle throw a party or what? 你叔公办的派对不错吧
The energy... it's electric! 能量通电了
Uh, lightning. Lightning... 呃灯光灯光
And if anyone wants to leave, 如果有人想走
I'm charging an exit fee of 15 bucks! 我就收十五块的离场费
I've only got 13! We're trapped! 我只有十三块我们被困住了
"Step one: Casual banter." 第一步随便的打趣
So, here's a casual question. 呃我有个随便的问题
What's your favorite type of snack food? 你最喜欢什么类型的零食呢
Oh, man. I can't just pick one. 哦老兄这也太难选了
No way! Mine too! 不可能吧我也是诶
-Wait. What? -Uh, I mean... -等等什么啊-呃我是说
I mean... 我的意思是
New topic! New topic! 新话题新话题
Go! Go! Work it! Work it! 动起来跳起来
Wow! You've got an animal on your body! I'm Mabel. 哇哦你身上有个动物诶我是梅宝
Hi. I'm Grenda. This is Candy. 嗨我叫格兰达这是糖糖
Why do you have forks taped to your fingers? 你为什么把叉子都绑你手指上
Improvement of human being. 对人体的改良
I've found my people. 我找到我的伙伴了
Remember, dudes, whoever, um, 伙计们记住不管是谁 呃
party hearties... what?... 派对甜心们什么
Get the party crown! 来赢取派对王冠吧
Most applause at the end of the night wins! 今晚最后得到最多喝彩的人获胜
Party crown? I'll take that. 派对王冠姐要了
Thank you very much. 非常感谢
Who's that? 那是谁呀
The most popular girl in town: Pacifica Northwest. 小镇里最受欢迎的女孩帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特
I always feel bad about myself around her. 在她旁边我总是自我感觉很糟糕
I can't just give you the crown. 我不能就这样把王冠给你
It's sort of a competition thing. 这怎么说也是个比赛
Honestly, who's gonna compete again me? 我不妨说谁能与我争锋啊
Fork girl? Lizard lady? 叉子女蜥蜴女
Hold me, Candy! 抱抱我吧糖糖
Our kind isn't welcome here! 我们在这儿不太受欢迎
Hey! I'll compete! 嗨我要比赛
I'm Mabel. 我是梅宝
That sounds like a fat old lady's name. 听起来真像个又胖又老的女人的名字
完整版请点击
I'll take that as a compliment. 我就当那是赞美了
May the better partier win. 那就希望强者得胜吧
Nice meeting you! 很高兴认识你
She's going down. 她肯定没戏
Whoa! Sounds like the party's gettin' nuts! 哇喔听起来派对好像很火爆啊
Let the battle for the party crown begin! 就让派对王冠之战的战火点燃吧
Mabel comes out strong. 梅宝气势凌人
Watch out, pacifica! 帕西菲卡小心咯
I've gotta get in there! Cover for me? 我要溜进去替我掩护一下
Heh heh. Um, well, I... 呵呵呃那个我
Thanks, man. 谢了哥们儿
I'll be back shortly! 我马上就回来
I'm sure Stan won't mind if I'm gone for a few minutes. 我敢肯定如果我只离开一下下的话斯坦不会介意的
Hey! What are you doin', kid?! 嗨你要干嘛小鬼
These suckers aren't going to rip themselves off. 这些笨蛋肯定不会自己忽悠自己啊
Yeah! 是啊
You promised. Remember? 你保证了的不记得了
I did? 我有吗
I promise. 我保证
Argh. If only I could be two places at once. 哎如果我会分身术就好了
注意 危险
I wonder if this is a good idea. 我真怀疑这是不是个好注意
I have a really big head. 我脑袋真大
-So... uh... -So... uh... -那啥呃-那啥呃
-Ha! Sorry. -Ha! Sorry. -哈不好意思-哈不好意思
-You first. -You first. -你先-你先
-Stop copying me! -Stop copying me! -别学我-别学我
Aah! Ow! Ow! Funny bone. 啊嗷 嗷我的尺骨
I will call you "number two." 我就叫你二号
Definitely not. 绝对不要
You know a name I've always wanted... 你知道我一直想有个名字叫
Tyrone. Tyrone. 蒂龙蒂龙
Okay, Tyrone, let's get down to business. 好的蒂龙我们说正经的
I'm thinkin' you cover me at the ticket stand 我想让你在售票处掩护我
while I ask Wendy to dance. 然后我去邀请温蒂跳舞
I know the plan, buddy. 我很了解计划哥们儿
Hey, we're not gonna get jealous and turn on each other 嘿我们不会像电影里的克隆人一样
like the clones in the movies, are we? 争风吃醋互相残杀吧
Dipper, please. This is you you're talking about. 迪普拜托你会做出这种事儿来么
Plus, hey, you can always just disintegrate me with water. 还有嘿你可以随时用水把我分解啊
-Yeah... -Yeah... -对啊-对啊
-Yeah... -Yeah... -对啊-对啊
Great news, Wendy. 温蒂好消息
I got somebody to cover the concessions for me. 我找到个人帮我顶班
That's awesome! You can hang out with me and Robbie. 太棒了你可以和我还有罗比一起玩
Robbie, you remember Dipper from the convenience store. 罗比你记得便利店的迪普吗
Uh, no. 呃不记得了
Yo, Wendy, check out my new guitar. 哟温蒂看看我的新吉他
Whoa, cool. 哇酷
Robbie, you're a stupid, arrogant fraud, 罗比你真是个愚蠢又自负的骗子
but kiss me anyway because you can play guitar. 吻我吧谁叫你会弹吉他呢
Oh, wait. I forgot something. 噢等一下我忘了件事
Let's get married tonight! 我们今晚结婚吧
Hey, buddy, it's me. You. 嗨哥们儿是我也就是你
I just had the same jealousy fantasy. 我刚有跟你一样的嫉妒幻觉
We gotta get rid of Robbie if I ever want to dance with Wendy! 我如果想和温蒂跳舞的话我们就得支开罗比

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(怪诞小镇第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计)