嗜血法医第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

嗜血法医第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Dexter... 《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Tonight's the night. 就是今晚
And it's going to happen, again and again. 有些事情周而复始
Has to happen. 终会发生
There he is. He's the one. 就是他我的目标
You're mine now, so do exactly as I say. 你现在是我的所以最好照我说的做
You better be a cop. 你是警察
No...forensics. 不我是法医
There is no blood near the body at all. 尸体周围没有任何的血迹
It's the weirdest thing you ever saw. 这真是最让你觉得不可思议的了
I've never seen such clean, dry, neat-looking dead flesh. 我从没见过这么干净干燥整洁的死尸
How is he doing? How does the killer get rid of the blood? 他怎么办到的怎么把血放干净的
One of these days, you're gonna tell me. 迟早有一天你要告诉我真相的
完整版请点击
I told you blood spatter doesn't take up all my time. 我告诉过你我的生活并不只有血液鉴定
How the hell was your date with Rita last night? 昨晚和丽塔的约会怎么样
Great. 不错
She's perfect because Rita is, 她很完美因为她有自己的故事
in her own way, as damaged as me. 和我一样的受过伤害
Open your eyes and look at what you did! 睁开你的眼睛看看你的所作所为
嗜血法医单词统计

嗜血法医高频单词统计
Please, you have to understand. 求求你你得理解我
Trust me. I definitely understand. 相信我我明白得很
Hello?
What are you doing now? 你现在在干什么呢
I'm just finishing up a little project, but I'll come by later. 我正在完成手上一点事情我一会就过来
- They found another hooker.- Another ? -他们发现了另外一个妓女受害者-又一个
That's the third one in five months. 这是五个月来的第三个了
Third? You mean there's a... 第三个你是说有一个...
Serial killer, that's right. 连环杀手没错
Dex, there are people out there who do really bad things. 德克斯外面有些人做着些穷凶急恶的事情
Of course, you have to learn how to spot them, 当然你得学会如何找出他们
but I can teach you. 我可以教你
The killer flayed the skin, the flesh, completely off. 凶手剥掉皮卸下整块肉
Why would he do that? 他为什么要那么做
He's experimenting, he's trying to find the right way. 他在做实验试着找出一个完美的方法
He's certainly raising the bar. Damn! 该死他的手法变高明了
This guy is good. 这家伙很厉害
The killer is an artist. 凶手是个艺术家
You give me the fucking creeps. 你让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
You know that, Dexter? 知道吗德克斯特
Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. 我明白很抱歉
But now we have a fourth body, 但现在我们手上有第四具尸体了
and the cuts were different. 而且切口根本不同
And that's tellings a story. 这说明了一个问题
The ritual is changing. 凶手的手法在改变
I'd like to check and see 我想找找看
if any refrigerated trucks 最近一两个星期
have been stolen in the last week or so. 有没有一辆冰柜车被盗
It just seems odd. 真奇怪啊
Your sister has this ice-truck theory, 你妹妹刚提出这么个冰柜车的理论
and then here you are to back it up. 你立刻就证实了它
She's good, lieutenant. 她真的很不错警督
You should give her a chance. 你该给她个机会试试
I think this is a friendly message. 我相信这是条友好的信息
"Hey, want to play?" “嗨想一起玩吗”
And, yes, I want to play. 对我想一起玩
I really, really do. 我真的真的很想
I dream. 我曾梦见
I dream I'm floating on the surface of my own life, 梦见漂浮在自己人生的表面
watching it unfold, observing it. 看着它慢慢的展开并观察它
嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图

嗜血法医中英对照台词本截图
I'm the outsider, looking in. 我身处其外观察其内在
You want to play, man?!Come on! 你想一起玩吗来吧
In the water! 在水中
Look at them. They can laugh and play. 望着他们看他们玩耍嬉戏
It comes so easily for them. 这一切看起来都那么写意
Even though I'm not one of them, 即使我不能融入其中
even though sometimes I can really be a monster... 抑或我时常会变成魔鬼
today, I'm just... 今天我不过是
...a sea monster. 一个水中恶魔
Soon enough, I'll have to go back to doing what I do... 很快我就会回到原来的工作岗位
So I make a point of 所以我计划
enjoying days like this when I have them. 趁我还有时间的时候好好享受一下
Just a second. 马上就来
The ice-truck killer left me a gruesome souvenir. 冰柜车杀手留给我一些阴森的纪念品
Explaining it could be kind of... 解释起来
...awkward. 会很别扭
Bagels, brother.Let me in. 老哥我带了面包圈让我进去
Could it be more depressing in here? 你这里让人感觉好压抑
Got anything to drink?It's hot as hell out there. 有没有喝的外面热死人了
O.J.? 橙汁要吗
With ice. 加冰
So, how you doing? 你还好吗
I'm fine. 还好
Yeah, things are fine. 一切都还顺心
Breakfast, which I already had, was fine, but... 虽然吃过了一顿丰盛的早餐
you know me...I'm always hungry. 但是你知道的我这人是饿死鬼投胎的
So, what's up, hotshot? 有事吗美女
All right, get this... 好吧听我说
Lieutenant's looking for that refrigerated truck 警督正在所有的沼泽空地
in every swamp, glade, and chop shop from here to the Keys. 以及零件厂里面搜索那辆冰柜车
But the way I see it, 但是依我看来
that whackjob truck driver threw a severed head at your car. 那个变态司机把颗头颅丢在你车上
It's not as if he's shy. 说明他不是那么胆怯愚蠢的人
You think he's hiding the truck in plain sight, 你认为他会把车放在那种明显的地方
wanting it to be found? 让别人随意发现
I could answer that 除非洛格丽塔准许我
if LaGuerta didn't have me back with my hookers, 摆脱假扮妓女的烂任务去查找证据
looking for a witness... 否则我根本没法解释
Finding that truck is your golden ticket into Homicide. 找到那辆车就是你进入凶案组的通行证
Tell me about it. 可不是嘛
Just because LaGuerta has you looking for hookers on her time 洛格丽塔让你在上班的时候寻找妓女
doesn't mean you can't look for the truck... 并不意味着你不可以利用
...On my time! 自己的时间去找车
What's with these? 这个是用来干什么的
I've got court. 我要出庭
完整版请点击
Why is it we never talk brother-sister stuff? 为什么我们从来不交流下兄妹感情
Our dad was a cop. You're a cop. 我们老爸是警察你也是警察
I work for the cops. 而我同样为警察工作
For us, this is brother-sister stuff. 对我们来说这就是交流兄妹感情的方式
Brings out your eyes. 挺衬你的眼睛
First he throws a severed head at me, 首先他丢给我一个腐烂的头
then he leaves me these doll parts, 然后又给我留下了这些碎娃娃
like pieces of a puzzle. 看起来好像是个拼图
I like puzzles. 我喜欢拼图
But there's nothing more frustrating 但是当你费尽心思把它拼出来
than putting a puzzle together and finding then 却发现它毫无意义的话
it still doesn't make sense. 那可就真是太让人沮丧了
Please state your name and occupation. 请说出你的姓名和职业
My name is Dexter Morgan, 我叫德克斯特·摩根
and I'm a forensics specialist in blood-spatter analysis 是司职于迈阿密警署的
for the Miami metro police department. 血液分析专家
And how long have you been doing blood-spatter analysis? 你做血液分析这行多久了
Almost twelve years. 差不多12年了
You've been involved in quite a few cases, then. 那你也应该参与了不少案件的调查吧
2,103. 2103件
Give or take. 是大概还是
No, 2,103. 确切的数字2103件
Then it's safe to say blood is your life. 那么说血液就是你的生命也不为过了
Safe to say. 可以这么说
Unlike the other guys down at the station, 不像警署里面的同事
I love coming to court 我喜欢在法庭里面
to rub shoulders with the good people of the Sunshine State... 和阳光洲的那些善人们擦肩而过的感觉
...and Sasquatch. 当然也有野蛮人
In a courthouse, everyone's on their best behavior... 在法庭里所有人都言行谨慎
...like they're being watched. 就像是被人监视着似的
And they are. 不过也的确如此
Some people would look at this family 大多数人看待这个家庭的时候
and see only tragedy and heartbreak. 只会看到他们的悲伤和心碎
But I see so much more than that. 但是我却能看到更多
I'll do this, okay? 让我来吧行吗
I see opportunity. 我看到了机会
Alexander Pryce finished his homework, 亚历山大·普莱斯做完功课
kissed his mom, went out for a jog. 吻别他的母亲然后出去慢跑
He told her he'd be back in time to take out the trash cans. 他还说他会准时回来倒垃圾
Just another night, until... 一如平时直到...
...until the defendant not only struck him 肇事司机开车将他撞倒
with his car but fled the scene, 并畏罪逃脱
leaving Alexander Pryce 留下亚历山大·普莱斯
alone and dying for hours 一个人在那挣扎数小时后死去
before his body was found the next morning... 直到第二天早晨尸体被发现
from heinous to unspeakable. 这事件可谓令人发指
The people will prove that not only did Mr. Chambers 人们不但证实了钱伯斯先生
strike and kill Alexander Pryce 撞死了亚历山大·普莱斯
but did so while once again under the influence of alcohol. 而且证明了他又一次因为酗酒而肇事
Happy birthday, Alex! 生日快乐亚历克斯
Thank you. 谢谢
- Rip right into it. - What? -拆开看看-是什么
Hope it's money. 希望是钱
Yeah, you wish. 想得美
Surprise. 给你个惊喜
Thanks, guys. 谢谢大家了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(嗜血法医第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)