五月(21-31)

21

我怀疑这是二手货,我要退货。

I suspect it's second-hand. I want to return it to you.

这些食品已变质,请退款。

The food has gone bad. Please refund the money to me.

在本店购物,不满意包退。

Shopping here, you can return whatever you've bought if you're not satisfied with it.

22

对不起,你的保修期已过。

I'm afraid your warranty has expired.

恐怕不能给你退款。

I'm sorry We can't refund you.

更换零件的钱要由你付。

You'll have to pay for whatever spare parts are used in the repair.

23

我们可为顾客送货上门。

We deliver goods to the homes of our customers.

这么做与本店的方针不相符。

It's against the policy of our store to do that.

我们无法满足你的要求。

Your demand is beyond what We can do.

24

每天都有人向消费者协会,投诉。

The Consumers' Association receives complaints every day.

有不少伪劣商品充斥市场。

There're many fake and inferior goods circulating in the market.

消费者的权益,要得到充分保障。

Consumers should have sufficient protection of their rights and interests.

25

我想提醒一下,您的货款还有一半未付清。

May I remind you your purchase is still half unpaid?

能否请您寄支票来结帐?

Will you please send a cheque to settle your account?

这是我们赊款的限额。

This is the limit of credit We can permit.

26

你可以分期付款

You can pay by in stalments.

他们不同意你的付款方式

They don't agree to your method of payment.

你该付第二期款了。

Your second instalment is due.

27

很抱歉,未能及时与你们结账。

We are sorry we haven't been able to settle our accounts in time.

我们的汇款两周内肯定能到。

I'm sure the remittance We've made will arrive within two weeks.

我发现张单上有多收的费用。

I found an overcharge on my bill.

28

这是贵公司3月份的账目报表。

This is a statement for your March account.

多谢你们即时付款。

We are pleased with your prompt payment.

我们同意贵公司的欠款延期一个月偿还。

We agree to give you an extension of one month on your account with us.

29

他们提出了质量索赔要求。

They've made a quality claim.

本公司不得不向你们索取延误赔偿。

We'll have to Charge you a penalty for the delay.

他得到了损失赔偿。

He got compensated for his losses.

30

由于生意淡泊,那家贸易行蒙受了一些损失。

Business is on the decline and the trading firm has sustained some loss.

他们去年生意兴隆,利润丰厚。

They reaped a huge profit in prosperous trade last year.

听说公司已破产。

I hear the company has gone bankrupt.

31

买卖要公平。

We should play fair in doing business.

明码实价有利于赢得顾客。

It helps to win customers to have prices clearly marked for goods.

现代商场如战场,竞争激烈残酷。

The bus world of The modern times is just like a battleground.There is cut-throat competition.

你可能感兴趣的:(五月(21-31))