Thoughts in Love
思考爱
WOW, you look different today.哇,你今天看起来不一样了。
You mean more beautiful?你是说更漂亮?
What's with all the makeup?为什么要化妆?
I felt like dressing up today.我今天想打扮一下。
Don't you like it?你不喜欢吗?
Do you want me to be honest?你想让我诚实吗?
Of course, but I know you.当然,但我认识你。
You are so old fashioned.你太老土了。
I just think you don't need so much makeup to look beautiful.我只是觉得你不需要化那么浓的妆就可以看起来很漂亮。
That lipstick is like a fire engine.那口红就像消防车。
Well not everyone agrees with you.不是每个人都同意你的观点。
And I like looking different once in a while.我喜欢偶尔看起来不一样。
She felt like dressing up today, so she put on more makeup than she usually wears.她今天想打扮一下,所以比平时化了更多的妆。
He thinks she doesn’t need so much makeup to look beautiful and attractive.他认为她不需要化那么浓的妆就能看起来漂亮迷人
Why does she look different today? She’s wearing more makeup that usual.为什么她今天看起来不一样?她比平时化了更多的妆。
I'm glad I'm not a woman.我很高兴我不是女人。
There are too many things to deal with.有太多的事情要处理。
Yes, you wouldn't be good at it.是的,你不会擅长的。
You always wear the same old clothes, it's boring.你总是穿同样的旧衣服,太无聊了。
Maybe it's boring, but it's comfortable.也许很无聊,但是很舒服。
You're never going to find a new girlfriend if you don't change.如果你不改变,就永远找不到新女友。
I'm not interested in woman anymore; you know that, there is nothing but trouble.我对女人不再感兴趣了;你知道,除了麻烦什么都没有。
Why does she think the way he dresses is boring? He always dresses the same way.为什么她觉得他的穿着很无聊?他总是穿同样的衣服。
He always dresses the same way and doesn’t seem to care about fashion.他总是穿同样的衣服,似乎不关心时尚。
Am I trouble?我麻烦吗?
You and I are just opposites.你和我正好相反。
You are always doing something new, and I was rather just relax.你总是在做一些新的事情,而我只是放松一下。
You sound like an old man.你听起来像个老人。
You need to act younger.你需要表现得更年轻。
You need to be more exciting.你需要更令人兴奋。
And then what? find my soulmate?然后呢?找到我的灵魂伴
Really, you sound so Cynical.真的,你听起来很愤世嫉俗。侣吗?
Don't you believe in love?你不相信爱情吗?
Sure, in the movies maybe.当然,也许在电影里。
How would you describe their personalities? they are quite different你如何描述他们的性格?它们非常不同
A cynic is someone who doesn’t really care about what happens.愤世嫉俗的人并不在乎发生了什么。
A cynical person is someone who doesn’t care much about anything.愤世嫉俗的人是什么都不在乎的人。
Love is an illusion.爱是一种幻觉。
It never last, and once it starts just difficult to break off.它永远不会持续,一旦开始就很难停止。
Your problem is that you expect too much from love.你的问题是你对爱情期望过高。
You are too romantic.你太浪漫了。
You need to be more practical.你需要更实际一点。
I thought you were the romantic one.我以为你是那个浪漫的人。
I have a romantic side, yes, but I'm practical.我有浪漫的一面,是的,但我很实际。
My man has got to be good looking, well-dressed and hopefully rich!我的男人必须长得好看,穿着得体,而且很有可能很有钱!
Ah ha,! Then that lets me out.啊哈,!那就放我出去。
Yes, you've got a lot to learn.是的,你还有很多要学。
He thinks love is an illusion and doesn’t last for very long.他认为爱是一种幻觉,不会持续很长时间。
Their personalities are quite different, almost complete opposites.他们的性格完全不同,几乎完全相反。
He cares a lot about fashion.他很关心时尚。
She has a romantic side, but she is also practical.她有浪漫的一面,但她也很实际。
Now, where are we going for dinner?现在,我们去哪里吃晚饭?
Somewhere expensive?地方贵吗?
OK, you convince me that your makeup isn't so bad.好吧,你让我相信你的妆没那么糟。
But I think it's your turn to pay.但我想该你付钱了。
That's what you think.你是这么想的。
Who were probably pay for dinner? He will谁可能付了晚餐的钱?他将
They'll split the bill.他们会平分帐单。
She's wearing more makeup than usual, especially with the bright red lipstick.她比平时化了更多的妆,尤其是涂了鲜红色的口红。
Their personalities are quite different, almost complete opposites.他们的性格完全不同,几乎完全相反。