译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选191-200

191. The bow whispers to the arrow before it speeds forth–“Your freedom is mine.”

弓轻声对离弦的箭说,:“你的自由是我的。”

192. Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.

女人,妳的笑声有如生命之泉的乐章。

193. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.

It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

满是理性的心恰如一把锋芒的剑,双手碰触之即流血。

194. God loves man’s lamp lights better than his own great stars.

上帝偏爱人类的灯火,甚于璀璨的群星。

195. This world is the world of wild storms kept tame with the music of beauty.

这世界,是被华美乐章驯服了的狂风骤雨的世界。

196. “My heart is like the golden casket of thy kiss,” said the sunset cloud to the sun.

晚霞温柔地对太阳说:“我的心有如金色的宝盒,装满了你的吻。”

197. By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.

接触蕴含着伤害;远离,也许你将拥有。

198. The cricket’s chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.

蟋蟀的瞿瞿,夜雨的淅沥,从深处传到我的耳边,有如我已逝的少年时代潜入我的梦境中。

199. “I have lost my dewdrop,” cries the flower to the morning sky that has lost all its stars.

“我丟了一滴露。”花儿对晨空如是说。她不知道的是,他已经失去了整个星空。

200. The burning log bursts in flame and cries, “This is my flower, my death.”

树木炙热地燃烧着,嘶喊着:“死亡啊,这是我最后的火花。”

你可能感兴趣的:(译| 泰戈尔-《飞鸟集》 节选191-200)