Card 21 Growth

Seek out a mentor or guide.
寻找导师或指引

Take baby steps as you grow.
当你成长的时候,采取婴儿的步骤

Be willing to learn from others.
乐于向他人学习

This winged horse wants you to know that you're ready for your next stage of growth, and it is time to find someone who can guide you on your journey.
这匹展翅的独角兽想让你知道,你已经准备好了进入下一个成长阶段,是时候去找一个能指导你前进的人了。

Look for a mentor who has already walked the path you wish to take and can support your learning and expansion.
寻找一个导师,他已经走了你想走的路,可以支持你的学习和扩展。

You may feel called to take on some new study or training in your field of expertise, or to embark on a new career altogether.
你可能会觉得被邀请去从事你的专业领域的一些新的学习或培训,或者完全开始新的职业生涯。

You may feel guided to work more deeply on your spiritual growth and elevate to a higher vibration.
你可能感觉被引导去更深入地工作于你的灵性成长并提升到更高的振动。

Whatever your next level is, this patient winged horse invites you to take baby steps in your growth, just like her foal.
无论你的下一个阶段是什么,这只张开翅膀有耐心的独角兽邀请你就像他的孩子一样,在你的成长之路上婴儿学步。

Be willing to make mistakes and know it's okay to be imperfect as you learn.
愿意犯错误,并且知道在你学习的时候不完美是可以的。

You don't have to know everything at once and you will never know everything there is to know.
你不必立刻知道一切,你永远也不会知道所有的事情。

Be open to receiving wisdom and guidance from someone with the experience or skills you seek.
敞开心扉接受来自你所寻求的有经验之人的智慧和指导。

Let go of comparing your progress with any one else.
放开那些与他人的比较。

You are doing your best and that is plenty.
你正在尽最大努力,这就足够了。

Enjoy the journey of being a student and take your growth at your own pace.
享受当学生的过程,以自己的速度成长

Keep calling in the perfect mentors to take you to each new level and trust they will always appear when you are ready.
不断呼唤完美的导师带你到每一个新的水平,相信他们总会出现在你准备好的时候。

你可能感兴趣的:(Card 21 Growth)